BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

I am a club 2 seat holder and picked up 2 (210 row 7) when my login time came at 11. Total was $823 w service charge. I could use my acct balance to pay or pay with a separate card.

I was able to select 4 seat pod but none came up in clubs so those may only be lower bowl stadium.

Edited by Mr Info

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just spoke to my rep. Everyone gets the chance to buy 4, even if you only have 2 season tickets. Basically they are selling pods. Also my time is 11:30am Friday and he didn't think there will be any seats left by that time.

Could you let us know if you are able to get any?

1 minute ago, Mr Info said:

I am a club 2 seat holder and picked up 2 more (210 row 7) when my login time came at 11. Total was $823 w service charge. I could use my acct balance to pay or pay with a separate card.

I was able to select 4 seat pod but none came up in clubs so those may only be lower bowl stadium.

Wait, were you able to buy 2 sets of 2 seat pods?

8 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Wait, were you able to buy 2 sets of 2 seat pods?

No, I could only obtain one 2 seat pod in clubs. I could not select another 2 seats even when filtering on 4 seats (maximum allowed). I tried to get another 2 seat pod because I filtered on 4 seats but app said I would have to release the 1st 2 seat pod I selected. I suspect no 4 seat pods in clubs

2 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

No, I could only obtain one 2 seat pod in clubs. I could not select another 2 seats even when filtering on 4 seats (maximum allowed). I tried to get another 2 seat pod because I filtered on 4 seats but app said I would have to release the 1st 2 seat pod I selected. I suspect no 4 seat pods in clubs

Gotcha, thanks!

Additional info, after speaking with a ticket rep just now...this is more geared toward those out of state:

1. Covid testing: confirmed it must be performed at stadium lot 4. the team did try to get flexibility to use other labs/testing locations, but that was not approved by NYSH dept.  

2. Testing dates: 2-3 days in advance, with game day /time unknown the expectation is for Wed-Thur likely, possibly thur-fri.  Saturday is a definite no, as expected

3. Testing time /scheduling : biotechnology lab will email the account holder after tickets are purchased to schedule at lot 4.  The team is working with biotechnology on a "13 hour testing window" each day, to accommodate travelers or working schedules.  9pm-10pm shut down time was mentioned as possibiltity, which may be helpful

Hope this helps any fellow out of state sth 

26 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

I am a club 2 seat holder and picked up 2 (210 row 7) when my login time came at 11. Total was $823 w service charge. I could use my acct balance to pay or pay with a separate card.

Any idea if the account holder has to be the one to use the tickets?  A friend has had seasons for the past 42 years and has access at 330 today, but he's unable to go - not sure if he can still purchase 4 and allow someone to take his spot (i.e. me).

3 minutes ago, Vertig0 said:

Any idea if the account holder has to be the one to use the tickets?  A friend has had seasons for the past 42 years and has access at 330 today, but he's unable to go - not sure if he can still purchase 4 and allow someone to take his spot (i.e. me).

I can share what is related to this in the FAQ.

• Tickets will be limited to one pod per Season Ticket Account. The person who makes the purchase of the ticket pod will be responsible for coordinating all ticket holders within the pod, since the ticket scanning process for entry will be done via the ticket purchaser's mobile device.
  • The person who makes the purchase of the ticket pod will be required to provide the legal name as it appears on government issued identification, email address and certain contact information (e.g., date of birth; mobile number) for all members of their ticketed pod as part of the testing process.
  • Tickets will only be accessible through the Season Ticket Member's account of the ticket purchaser. With ticket forwarding not permitted, ticket pods will need to come to the gate together at their designated time.
  • Parking passes will be provided to the person who makes the purchase of the ticket pod.

4 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

I can share what is related to this in the FAQ.

• Tickets will be limited to one pod per Season Ticket Account. The person who makes the purchase of the ticket pod will be responsible for coordinating all ticket holders within the pod, since the ticket scanning process for entry will be done via the ticket purchaser's mobile device.
  • The person who makes the purchase of the ticket pod will be required to provide the legal name as it appears on government issued identification, email address and certain contact information (e.g., date of birth; mobile number) for all members of their ticketed pod as part of the testing process.
  • Tickets will only be accessible through the Season Ticket Member's account of the ticket purchaser. With ticket forwarding not permitted, ticket pods will need to come to the gate together at their designated time.
  • Parking passes will be provided to the person who makes the purchase of the ticket pod.

Yeah, I saw that too. But when you checked out did you have to provide your own info as account holder, or were you automatically included as one of the 2 attendees. Basically, can an account holder buy a 4 pod for the use of 4 other people as long as he/she named who they were?

32 minutes ago, Vertig0 said:

Yeah, I saw that too. But when you checked out did you have to provide your own info as account holder, or were you automatically included as one of the 2 attendees. Basically, can an account holder buy a 4 pod for the use of 4 other people as long as he/she named who they were?

That personal info comes later. I did not have to identify the other seat holder. I did not identify myself as a seat holder...just the acct holder. But it appears from the FAQ that all info is coming thru the acct holder. It appears the acct holder is assumed to be one of the seat holders.  

37 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

That personal info comes later. I did not have to identify the other seat holder. I did not identify myself as a seat holder...just the acct holder. But it appears from the FAQ that all info is coming thru the acct holder. It appears the acct holder is assumed to be one of the seat holders.  

That's the way I interpreted it also, the account holder/purchaser has to be one of the people, to avoid someone trying to resell tickets. 

13 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

That's the way I interpreted it also, the account holder/purchaser has to be one of the people, to avoid someone trying to resell tickets. 

We are trying to figure this out. My dad can't go to the game (health reasons), but the tickets are in his name. Seems ridiculous that our family wouldn't be allowed to go in this scenario. To be safe we'll use my name as the purchaser, but if they try to say he has to go... I'm just at a loss.

*Edit - I should mention our ticket window is at 430 EST today.

Edited by fridge
  • Like (+1) 1

Just ordered my tickets. Details:

• I signed in via the hyperlink that was emailed to me this morning. It took me right into a stadium overhead view
  • Go to the upper-left corner to indicate how many seats you want (2 or 4). If you hit the "+" sign and end up on 1 or 3, it will show that no tickets are available. So make sure you choose 2 or 4
  • All sections still had seats when I ordered, so all sections were blue (not sure what it'll look like if a section is all picked over)
  • Zoom in and pick the pod of seats you want. In my case, I chose 4, so it illuminated available pods of 4
  • Click the desired pod and add it to your cart (it's possible that the pod you're looking at will be added to someone else's cart while you're looking at them, so decide quickly!)
  • Purchase them in the given 10 minute window

Good luck!

Edited by junior12thman92

3 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

Just ordered my tickets. Details:

• I signed in via the hyperlink that was emailed to me this morning. It took me right into a stadium overhead view
  • Go to the upper-left corner to indicate how many seats you want (2 or 4). If you hit the "+" sign and end up on 1 or 3, it will show that no tickets are available. So make sure you choose 2 or 4
  • All sections still had seats when I ordered, so all sections were blue (not sure what it'll look like if a section is all picked over)
  • Zoom in and pick the pod of seats you want. In my case, I chose 4, so it illuminated available pods of 4
  • Click the desired pod and add it to your cart (it's possible that the pod you're looking at will be added to someone else's cart while you're looking at them, so decide quickly!)
  • Purchase them in the given 10 minute window

Good luck!

Nice.  What’s your seniority if you don’t mind me asking?

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

oh wow.  Okay.  I figured all of the 1960s accounts’ timeslots were this morning

All club STHs went this morning (they were still going as of 12pm ET), and non-club members went after they were done. My time slot was 2pm, so if I wasn't in the first group, I was pretty darn close.

Edited by junior12thman92
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

This morning during the club seat sales, if a section had no seats, it was grey.