BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm 2003. It's very likely there won't be any tickets left by the time I come up.

My guess is that there will be.  The 13k number earlier was "tickets", not account holders.  On top of that:

1. Pods of 2 or 4 only: this will have a decent impact i think.  Say someone has 3 or 5+ tickets, well you have to take that math into account that they won't have access to the extra seats

2. Brokers: if any brokers "opted in", i would say slim chances they are attending.  with the restrictions on ticket transfer, testing, and identification

3. Out of staters / Canadian fans: as you pointed out, the restrictions have a huge impact on out of state residents.  Specifically the 2-3 advanced testing at the stadium, this is going to deter a good portion od this group (myself included, and I'm a diehard fan who would attend if testing could be done at a closer facility to where I live)

4. Ppl who aren't risking: some of the opt in group may just decide not to attend, due to all the rules/restrictions and overall covid concerns

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

They specifically said tailgating is not allowed.   

Onsight offcourse.  Those who travel off property.  Bills cant regulate the numerous places around Bills Stadium you can park and tailgate.  Thats what I was speaking to

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Onsight offcourse.  Those who travel off property.  Bills cant regulate the numerous places around Bills Stadium you can park and tailgate.  Thats what I was speaking to

Has that been a problem for the previous seven home games?

45 minutes ago, Estro said:

Season ticket holder since 2002. 

Call in time is 11:30AM January 1

Wow...that means I’m screwed lol. I have 2:30 on Friday and I’ve had tix since 2013. Figured somebody w tix as long as u have would be on Thursday.

3 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Wow...that means I’m screwed lol. I have 2:30 on Friday and I’ve had tix since 2013. Figured somebody w tix as long as u have would be on Thursday.

ya never know.....from what i gleen from the bills VP....there will be 6,200 tix  for first game....none of those are eligible for the 2nd game of 6,200. 

some of those who opted in may not want to deal with all the hassle and restrictions of covid....so they may just not bother calling in.

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

why would you price out actual fans ? That’s an awful idea. Nfl already makes billions but yea let’s price out locals 

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Season ticket holders would not. We directly support the team with our season purchases. So, yeah. Just gouge us.

Bad idea

The reason I even brought it up is to help the owners like the Pegula's not gouge you guys. Along with the curiosity of what tickets might actually go for to see Josh Allen live at the Ralph in the playoffs. Something that hasn't happened in over 2 decades. 1,000, 5 or even $10,000?   

Point taken though fellas,

Thanks

Edited by Figster

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

I've had tix since 82, but I can't travel to OP to get tested, so there are 2 seats that are going to be available

Empty, not available.

Not sure why they aren't allowing a ticket exchange to other people.  I'm guessing they don't want any price gouging going on but it's not that hard to have them have the option to forward the tickets to someone else and have them pay the stadium price for the post season tickets.