BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

13 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I'm in the 100 level, and my date is tomorrow.

So they've already deviated from what they posted on their own site. I'm sure they know what they're doing, but now I'm questioning any info I've seen so far.

4 minutes ago, Figster said:

I'm curious what tickets might be valued at for a Bills playoff game starring Josh Allen. 

Why not allow owners to sell tickets to the top bidders. Open the bids at $1,000

I'll bet Terry would love this idea...

why would you price out actual fans ? That’s an awful idea. Nfl already makes billions but yea let’s price out locals 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, junior12thman92 said:

13K fans opted in. This isn't a problem lol.

I've been curious about how many people opted in?  I hadn't seen that # anywhere, how do you know it was 13k

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Ticket prices are going to range from $65 -$330

Thats a steal....I was expecting $150-$450. ...and if secondary market was allowed i think you'd easily see good seats going for $800-$1000 on stubhub

3 minutes ago, Estro said:

I've been curious about how many people opted in?  I hadn't seen that # anywhere, how do you know it was 13k

They said so in the press conference today. Keep in mind that's 13K accounts, not fans. Each account can buy 2 or 4 tickets. So potentially that's 52,000 seats. A lot of people aren't getting in.

As for me my time is 1/1 at 11:30am. I think I'm going to pass. Too complicated to come from out of state.

9 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

So they've already deviated from what they posted on their own site. I'm sure they know what they're doing, but now I'm questioning any info I've seen so far.

the head of Fan Experience who was doing the live Q&A earlier didn’t seem the most organized.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You have to show ID to get in. 

If the broker is the act holder there is no way to determine who the others are as long as they have ID. Just a side not worth mentioning is those people who kick and fight against mobile tickets taking away buyers ticket rights this is a prime example that the fan cant control what they buy. Think of it someone buys a used car then they are not allowed to sell it to someone else. While I really understand they need to stay safe and things will change the answer is somewhere in the middle.

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They said so in the press conference today. Keep in mind that's 13K accounts, not fans. Each account can buy 2 or 4 tickets. So potentially that's 52,000 seats. A lot of people aren't getting in.

As for me my time is 1/1 at 11:30am. I think I'm going to pass. Too complicated to come from out of state.

Same here, 1/1 at noon.  15 yr ticket holder.

Too complicated with the requirement to be tested at the stadium lot 2-3 days in advance, wish they would allow from other labs.  But I get it

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Season ticket holders would not. We directly support the team with our season purchases. So, yeah. Just gouge us.

In most markets, season ticket holders are the source of lots if not most of the secondary market tickets....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, richNjoisy said:

I am a season ticket holder but not one with a lot of seniority..I  have to check, something like 8-10 years. I was contacted a week ago and told I would be informed if my two seats make it to the option to buy list. I assume if there is a second game, the invitees start from the ones that missed out in game 1. We will be told how, where, and when to get tested. I will give out information if I get any but I assume others will beat me to it.  Go Bills!

If it is on a rotating wheel, be easier for lower seniority ticket holders to see earlier games.  Assume many will opt out of the first game hoping for a second one.

I have 4 years seniority.  Isn’t getting to me....

Edited by davefan66