BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

5 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Those tickets are going to sell out so fast. Soon as you're able to purchase they will be gone within a matter of a few minutes I bet lol

Well the Covid protocols are going to make it hard for out-of-staters to attend. 

https://www.buffalobills.com/tickets/playoff-tickets-faq

First off, you have to arrive 2-3 days early to get tested. Then you're supposed to quarantine for 10-14 days prior, which basically impossible at this point because the playoffs are 9 days away.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm wondering what the process will be for "substitute" ticket holders to get in the stadium on game day, when those ahead of them fail to provide proof that they don't have COVID.

There's going to be a certain % of ticket holders who aren't going to get in and there should be others allowed to take their place.  

Was wondering the same -- or for those who choose to purchase but then test comes back positive.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm wondering what the process will be for "substitute" ticket holders to get in the stadium on game day, when those ahead of them fail to provide proof that they don't have COVID.

There's going to be a certain % of ticket holders who aren't going to get in and there should be others allowed to take their place.  

this is a great question.   There will certainly be a handful of people testing positive, and the Bills would have to offer those tickets  up pretty quickly so whoever snatches them up can go get their test.

I wonder if they’ll basically “go to waste”?

1 minute ago, vanhalen26 said:

I’m in Canada so it’s moot to me - but I don’t think it should be done on seniority as that wasn’t a condition for getting seats if any were released, back when I left my payments on account vs taking the refund.

They didn't know when and how many fans would be let in. Everything is always done by seniority with the Bills so it's only fair to maintain that. I became a STHer in 2003 so 17 years is good but there are plenty more who are longer.

Season ticket holder 41 years and opted in. Hoping to get a chance but wil have a 230 mile round trip just to get tested. Can deal with that but my concern.

If I opt in for the Wild Card weekend I understand I would be ineligible for the Division game and if the Bills won and the Chiefs lose would I not be eligible for the Championship game.

Seems the least senior season tix holder have the upper hand and a better shot at the more important games. with all respect to less senior ticket holders seems a little unfair. I want to go to a playoff game but I also want a shot @ Championship game. 

Just now, Stroke 17 said:

Season ticket holder 41 years and opted in. Hoping to get a chance but wil have a 230 mile round trip just to get tested. Can deal with that but my concern.

If I opt in for the Wild Card weekend I understand I would be ineligible for the Division game and if the Bills won and the Chiefs lose would I not be eligible for the Championship game.

Seems the least senior season tix holder have the upper hand and a better shot at the more important games. with all respect to less senior ticket holders seems a little unfair. I want to go to a playoff game but I also want a shot @ Championship game. 

I'm in the same boat, agree with everything you said

1 minute ago, Stroke 17 said:

Tough call. Bird in the hand and all that. I'm from out-of-state so I may be disqualified anyway.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well the Covid protocols are going to make it hard for out-of-staters to attend. 

https://www.buffalobills.com/tickets/playoff-tickets-faq

First off, you have to arrive 2-3 days early to get tested. Then you're supposed to quarantine for 10-14 days prior, which basically impossible at this point because the playoffs are 9 days away.

I think the new laws are 3 day quarantine as long as you have proof of a negative test within three days prior to your arrival in NYS.  So, you could test out of state, arrive 3 days prior, get the Lot 4 test, and then attend the game, if I'm thinking correctly?

Just now, jwolf02 said:

I think the new laws are 3 day quarantine as long as you have proof of a negative test within three days prior to your arrival in NYS.  So, you could test out of state, arrive 3 days prior, get the Lot 4 test, and then attend the game, if I'm thinking correctly?

This of course doesn't account for people just lying about where they've been/how long they've been there.  Happened at the airports all summer/fall.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That's allowed by the NFL of course.  Thundersticks?  Megaphone made from your game program? Banging on the seat backs in front of you? Think! How can we make the most noise possible?

Everyone bring their own train horn

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1