WR Kenny Stills said to be visiting Buffalo (no confirmation he signed)

Rubes

3 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Lol.  I will still take JB in our offense over any other #2.  Because he's OURS.  There's my irrationality/homerness coming forth.

Based on actual results so far this year, I would rather have Beasley without Brown than the reverse.  The combo the past 5 weeks had zero question marks and was killing it.

Edited by Mr. WEO

2 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Lol.  I will still take JB in our offense over any other #2.  Because he's OURS.  There's my irrationality/homerness coming forth.

That's not irrational, JB has had 2 years with this offense. He knows the system inside and out, which is a huge advantage over someone with a week to get up to speed. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Based on actual results so far this year, I would rather have Beasley without Brown than the reverse.  The combo the past 5 weeks had zero question marks and was killing it.  

I agree, yes.  But you didn't know that until Brown's extended injury this year, right?  I, for one, didn't realize that Beasley was the best slot WR in the league until I saw it this year.

But who are we really talking about? 

JA17.

A generational QB makes everyone looks like rockstars!

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Stop.  He's caught 1 TD all year (Watson has thrown 30).  He has 5 TDs in his last 23 games. 

Stills was never a meaningful target for Watson this year.

Brown has 48.3 YPG this year.

Ah you are right.  I missed a game he had 4 targets and a game he had 2 targets but no catches.  I believe he still gets 1000 yards if he was healthy all season.  Don't forget he played a game injured and came out.  Fact is the guy has produced for us.  

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

That’s what started everyone saying he signed. 

And then liking Bills Fans reactions to that as well. We find out for sure probably this weekend. Sunday (if he started protocols on the day this all was reported) is the final day of the Protocols. At Practice Monday. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And then liking Bills Fans reactions to that as well. We find out for sure probably this weekend. Sunday (if he started protocols on the day this all was reported) is the final day of the Protocols. At Practice Monday. 

Probably Monday no need to juggle the roster spots if he can't play/do anything until Monday anyway.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Probably Monday no need to juggle the roster spots if he can't play/do anything until Monday anyway.

Yeah most likely. Hope the corresponding move is the 53 man on the Roster released and no one going to IR. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What is up with your weird infatuation to attempt to knock down Brown at any chance you get?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

At what page number do we give up on the player signing?  Buffalo is a pretty close lipped orginization. A player is signed then we find out about it.  I get covid changes it to some degree. At this point I dont think it happens. 

17 minutes ago, Magox said:

What is up with your weird infatuation to attempt to knock down Brown at any chance you get?

WEO does go on these sort of benders, I don’t think he even realizes it. 

Go Bills!!!