2020 - 2021 records set by Josh Allen and the Bills. Regular and Post Season

Post any more you know about. 

The first sweep of the Patriots 

A week after finally dethroning the Patriots from atop the AFC East division, the Bills thrashed the Patriots 38-9 with Allen throwing four touchdown passes -- three of them to Diggs -- to help Buffalo become the first AFC East team in two decades to sweep New England.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Sad commentary that Sean is now third in wins.  He just got here and the first two years were rebuilding!  Says a lot about McDermott that he did a total rebuild and has the record he does.  My favorite coach.  Not sure I am objective 😄

Amazing what good coaching and stability can do for a team. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Project QB who will bust"

"RB who throws sometimes"

"You can't teach accuracy"

Casually demolishes team passing records including completion %.

The future textbook on how to rebuild a football team will be a single line that reads "See 2017-2020 Buffalo Bills".

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

Here’s the best ‘record’: this Bills team is fun to watch again!!! I don’t stress if we get behind on the scoreboard, if the D gives a run up here or there, a turnover...doesn’t matter because Josh (and the O) are so clutch. 

There’s also a real one: McD is like a zillion wins to one loss when leading going into half time. If I’m not mistaken, the one loss ended their season last year. While it really sucked then, I firmly believe it was worth it from a learning standpoint. This team doesn’t want to feel that way again. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

"Project QB who will bust"

"RB who throws sometimes"

"You can't teach accuracy"

Casually demolishes team passing records including completion %.

The future textbook on how to rebuild a football team will be a single line that reads "See 2017-2020 Buffalo Bills".

there was a segment on GMFB about just that. 

How to build a Super Bowl Contender in 3 years!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Here’s the best ‘record’: this Bills team is fun to watch again!!! I don’t stress if we get behind on the scoreboard, if the D gives a run up here or there, a turnover...doesn’t matter because Josh (and the O) are so clutch. 

There’s also a real one: McD is like a zillion wins to one loss when leading going into half time. If I’m not mistaken, the one loss ended their season last year. While it really sucked then, I firmly believe it was worth it from a learning standpoint. This team doesn’t want to feel that way again. 

In the regular season 

23 and 2 with a lead going into a half. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

That’s what I get for going off memory...oops! Still darn impressive!

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

In the regular season 

23 and 2 with a lead going into a half. 

Yeah, they showed the stat of 21-1 or something after halftime of the Cards game, and we know how that turned out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

I hate to say it but this is proof that Mr. Wilson(RIP) was holding this team back. Bad ownership will always keep a team down, we experienced it for 20+ seasons. It took the Pegulas in 6 years of owning this team to appear in its 3rd playoffs appearance.

He just never got it right after Polian and Levy.

Almost with Butler and Wade

I think he thought the SB run would go on forever. 

• Like (+1) 1

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to A look at the 2020 records set thus far by Josh Allen and the Bills.
2 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Sad commentary that Sean is now third in wins.  He just got here and the first two years were rebuilding!  Says a lot about McDermott that he did a total rebuild and has the record he does.  My favorite coach.  Not sure I am objective 😄

McDermott is a great coach no doubt.  

It also shows the list of crappy coaches we have been subjected to since Wade Phillips was fired.