Week 17: Dolphins at Bills - Squish the Fish playoff hopes and dreams

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Eh. Conversely, find me a team that wants to see buffalo right now. 

31 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Brown and Allen really need to get reps together

im not sure how Browns status is still in question but he cannot come in cold into a high intensity playoff game. He has to start this weekend. 

He can. Don’t be so dramatic... I get that it’s sorta your thing. But stop it. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 7

52 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm torn about this take. On the one hand, it just sounds like smart football. On the other, it sends a message that the Bills fear the Ravens. A team can be affected by that vibe. I guess if I were McDermott, I would say, basically, "We can beat anyone anytime. I'm resting my starters. Let the chips fall as they will." That's the position of a champion. 

21 minutes ago, finn said:

I'm torn about this take. On the one hand, it just sounds like smart football. On the other, it sends a message that the Bills fear the Ravens. A team can be affected by that vibe. I guess if I were McDermott, I would say, basically, "We can beat anyone anytime. I'm resting my starters. Let the chips fall as they will." That's the position of a champion. 

However, besides the football reasons, there is a possibility of having to play on the road if we dont have the #2 seed. Considering that fans will be allowed to Bills Stadium, we will have some home field advantage and its another reason to want the #2 seed

• Thank you (+1) 1

There's very little chance of the Steelers (minus some starters) beating a very motivated Browns team that will likely have their 4 starting receivers again.

If Pittsburgh loses, we avoid the scary Ravens no matter what happens in our game.

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

There's very little chance of the Steelers (minus some starters) beating a very motivated Browns team that will likely have their 4 starting receivers again.

If Pittsburgh loses, we avoid the scary Ravens no matter what happens in our game.

If PIT and BAL both lose there are scenarios in which we could play BAL.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good move by Sean, keep it all in house, 👍

Go Bills!!!

28 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I think the optimal scenario is a Bills win no matter what.  I wouldn't trust the Browns to win this week, especially with their Covid issues now.  A Bills win guarantees they face either the Colts if the Browns win or the Fins again if Pitt wins.  A Bills win also means Ravens and Titans face off, which I"d like to see as well.

Of course, this assumes Colts, Ravens, and Titans all win, which I think is a very, very high probability...

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

Brown and Allen really need to get reps together

im not sure how Browns status is still in question but he cannot come in cold into a high intensity playoff game. He has to start this weekend. 

In all reality, yes Brown can come in as you put it “cold”, and play very well, it’s not like he has never played a butt load of games with Josh as his number one wideout... Browns circumstances are what they are with Covid regs, so the team will control what they can, and find a way to make it work, it really is that simple. 

Go Bills!!!

43 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Given how the Bills have played for the last 8 games, I don't understand why the Ravens are considered scary. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Given how the Bills have played for the last 8 games, I don't understand why the Ravens are considered scary. 

Honestly I think it’s simply fear of the unknown-the Bills have already played the other top AFC teams (and dominated one of them when Josh was at full strength) so this is the one team people are fully sure of how they will stack up. As far as the Titans and Chiefs are concerned, I think most people are of the opinion that with a full week to prepare for just one of them and a fully healthy Josh the Bills March up very well with both of them

• Like (+1) 1