Week 17: Dolphins at Bills - Squish the Fish playoff hopes and dreams

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, nucci said:

why do they need reps...they have been playing and practicing all season except Moss was injured a bit

Hyde said some stuff about this in his postgame presser that I thought were interesting giving the player's perspective.  7:50 in.  Basically that for himself, rest is good but he wants to play because there are plays he wants back, and in the NFL the next team will try those things against you so he has some things to work on and he would love to play.

57 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

John brown worries me

feel like he isn’t close to being 100% yet and the fact they might sign Stills is a troubling sign considering we don’t make moves like that 

What is your basis for "feel like he (Brown) isn't close to being 100% yet"? 

Banged up Bills (Dr Kyle Trimble, DPT) says "a player can return from a high ankle nearly 100% at around six weeks"

This would have been Week 6 for Brown (Injured at AZ Cardinals, Week 10).

The Bills are down a player on PS because of cutting Kumerow (likely anticipating to activate Brown) but having NO grab him.

So they are probably back-filling that spot. 

I'd like to know more about Stills reasons for being on Non Football Injury and being released by the Texans: "Stills was placed on the active/non-football illness list at the start of training camp on August 7, 2020.[36] He was activated on August 16, 2020.[37] On November 27, 2020, Stills was released by the Texans.[38] He had 11 receptions for 144 yards and a touchdown prior to his release."

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t think they’ll be able to keep Cole off the field. Just add Stills for the sheer sake of it cause why TF not?

5 WR sets of Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Davis and Stills.

Lol sounds like my Madden Franchise.

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

5 WR sets of Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Davis and Stills.

Lol sounds like my Madden Franchise.

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t think they’ll be able to keep Cole off the field. Just add Stills for the sheer sake of it cause why TF not?

McD has mentioned he’ll run stuff for the sake of forcing coaches to take time out of their week to prep for it.

Wouldn’t be shocked if Stills is part of similar reasoning. 

49 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Other than Cole being on here with the knee injury, this is absolutely beautiful. 

OK, so it's a knee, not a quad.   That may be good or bad.

FWIW Bangedupbills has an assessment of the possibility it's a torn meniscus.  That's a good news/bad news thing.  Good news because depending upon the details, it may be able to be managed with drainings and a cortisone shot and let him finish the season.  Bad news because it's not an injury like a quad strain that might heal in a couple weeks if not too severe.  (But of course a more severe quad strain could keep him out, whereas the meniscus can hopefully be managed)