Resting starters next week vs Miami

Bakin

I’m sure it’s been discussed. 
but as much as I would like to blast the Fins and keep them out of the playoffs, I would much rather like to be healthy for that first week in Jan. 
Maybe we pull a 2004 (?) Steelers and beat them with our 2nd stringers???

Just now, Bakin said:

I’m sure it’s been discussed. 
but as much as I would like to blast the Fins and keep them out of the playoffs, I would much rather like to be healthy for that first week in Jan. 

No- we want the 2 seed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Starters will be playing.  No. 2 seed will be KEY to a deep run!

No it won’t.  Steelers are a 7 pt dog on Sunday.  Then Steelers have to win again in the 1st round of playoffs. That’s a 15-20% probability of it even mattering.  Even if that does happen, Pittsburgh is a 30 minute plane ride and the stadium will be at least 80% empty.  And there are five 10-5 teams so we have no idea who we’ll playing in Round 1.  Not worth the injury risk.  

Play the starters and win.  We are virtually assured of the Dolphins again or the Colts if we win.   We lose and we are likely playing the Ravens or Browns.  We lose and go into playoffs on a loss and we easily could be beaten by the Ravens or Browns.  They can run the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bakin said:

I’m sure it’s been discussed

You’re sure it’s been discussed yet you start another thread anyway?? 🤦‍♂️

*This topic being discussed in another thread. Please use the Search function before starting new threads.

• Like (+1) 1