Best Bills Outcome for 2020 Season .

T master

Our Bills are hitting on all cylinders and they took the Pats to the wood shed last night but the Pats fans will look back on this 2020 season as the first time the Bills or any other team has swept hem in the regular season i guess since Brady started way back when and the excuses will run rampant .

"You wouldn't have beat us if we had TB 12" If we would have had our starters that opted out it would have been a different story and so on and so on ! 

So the only way even though the Bills are just cousin is if they make it to the SB and they play the Bucs and they take Brady and company to the wood shed and beat them . Brady haas more weapons in TB and he still has Gronk so they could get 2 for 1 .

They could not only beat Brady with Gronk like they could never do while they were in NE but they also would beat him with probably a better all around team than he ever had in NE that will be the only way we can beat TB 12 and shut up the Pats faithful !! 

Not to mention bring home the Lombardy to B/Lo for the first time which could end all the talk about losing 4 SB's in a row . 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Our Bills are hitting on all cylinders and they took the Pats to the wood shed last night but the Pats fans will look back on this 2020 season as the first time the Bills or any other team has swept hem in the regular season i guess since Brady started way back when and the excuses will run rampant .

"You wouldn't have beat us if we had TB 12" If we would have had our starters that opted out it would have been a different story and so on and so on ! 

So the only way even though the Bills are just cousin is if they make it to the SB and they play the Bucs and they take Brady and company to the wood shed and beat them . Brady haas more weapons in TB and he still has Gronk so they could get 2 for 1 .

They could not only beat Brady with Gronk like they could never do while they were in NE but they also would beat him with probably a better all around team than he ever had in NE that will be the only way we can beat TB 12 and shut up the Pats faithful !! 

Not to mention bring home the Lombardy to B/Lo for the first time which could end all the talk about losing 4 SB's in a row . 

To be honest, I don't think Pats fans are making excuses. It's kinda hard to do that with a washed up Newton as your starting QB with no one to throw to. And another thing, I firmly believe last night's outcome wouldn't have been that much different even if they had all their COVID opt outs and Brady.

You say the excuses will run rampant. That's one guess. It could certainly happen that way. Let's worry about such insignificant things when they happen. Or perhaps never.

I'm not even sure what your point is. Your third paragraph is more or less unintelligible.

I guess what I'd mainly say is, "Um, what?"