How do we support Duke?

JimBob2232

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

What is the issue? Are you somehow suggesting that Duke is on the same level as Diggs?

He told the truth. So what? Duke would even admit it probably if he is being honest.

What are you going on about? Someone asked what the announcers said about Duke Williams and I relayed what they said. Nothing more. I didn't offer any kind of opinion at all...

25 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

What are you going on about? Someone asked what the announcers said about Duke Williams and I relayed what they said. Nothing more. I didn't offer any kind of opinion at all...

I have a bad habit of quoting the response to a quote instead of the actual quote...I meant to quote what you responded to

• Thank you (+1) 1

I can never tell Griese apart from Riddick.  They both sound remarkably similar to my ear, and I don't know either well enough to know which person would be likely to say what.

I thought they were (both?) brutally honest last night, with most of the venom directed at New England.  I was really enjoying it.

• Like (+1) 1

Duke is making 84k this year for doing what exactly? showing up for a few plays a year?

Hell I think anyone would be ok with making His Salary this year doing what he does 

0 receptions for 0 yards this year making 84 K.. seriously.. whats this obsession of a 28 year old WR that did NOTHING for you this year but make  84k?

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It was a lame comment. He got stuck midway into his ‘analysis’. Yes, the Bills got Diggs but they already had Knox, McKenzie, Beasley and John Brown. The difference is Allen is much much better.

Yes Allen is better. Having Digs to throw to has helped Josh improve dramatically.  He gets open AND catches everything.

Just curious, would. You support trading Digs in the off season to get that #1pick back?

They are both good and help each other to be even better IMHO.

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yes Allen is better. Having Digs to throw to has helped Josh improve dramatically.  He gets open AND catches everything.

Just curious, would. You support trading Digs in the off season to get that #1pick back?

I might package (in a Madden world) a couple of #1's for someone like Aaron Donald, but I can't see a team wanting to trade a defensive stud who is a difference maker...

235410710_Screenshot2020-12-29165722.thumb.jpg.abed5b1d0a3dd8b4218a5bbdc9cb7986.jpg

I’m sure Del Reid and the donation dumbass crew will set something brilliant up to make poor Duke feel better about himself. Or maybe donate to something to make Griese feel bad about himself like they did to the Ravens guy. The Oishei donations are great, donating over bad comments like this is stupid. Stop being so sensitive and enjoy our success.

Edited by MWK

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Of course not but everyone’s forgotten that John Brown’s been out of the lineup for weeks now. Allen has made huge strides. And I have to admit I had my doubts...but something clicked for him in the offseason. He looks entirely different now. Totally in control at the line of scrimmage. Like he’s seen it all before, no matter what the defense attempts to throw at him.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Duke is making 84k this year for doing what exactly? showing up for a few plays a year?

Hell I think anyone would be ok with making His Salary this year doing what he does 

0 receptions for 0 yards this year making 84 K.. seriously.. whats this obsession of a 28 year old WR that did NOTHING for you this year but make  84k?

He does not work for me.

so I just wish him well and nothing more

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Putrid take.  Do you really think the practice squad players do nothing?  

• Awesome! (+1) 1