How do we support Duke?

JimBob2232

We could have a completely irrational fetish for him being convinced he’s the future and is such a great contested catch artist who only misses some of his contested catches in the biggest spot of his life....

We could also carry him on the practice squad even though he’s the 7th or 8 best WR on our team.... 

5 hours ago, clayboy54 said:

He's a Practice Squad guy.

The point being made was that Duke ain't no Stefon Diggs... and he certainly is not.

This is how to take what was said. There was no slight. The truth is the comparison was Diggs to Duke. There is a reality to who is better.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

In reference to how important Diggs is to this team and how much better they are, they referenced that Allen was throwing to Duke Williams in the playoff game last year...

What is the issue? Are you somehow suggesting that Duke is on the same level as Diggs?

He told the truth. So what? Duke would even admit it probably if he is being honest.

People get offended easily these days. 

Duke's been on the PS all season (minus Week 7) and no other team wanted to sign him to their active roster.  It happens. 

Then again, Buffalo gave him a paycheck and didn't cut him the whole year.  Perhaps he plays this coming Sunday and all will be right with the "offended that Duke might be offended crowd." 

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

I guess I'm not sensitive enough to get my panties in a wad over this one. They praised the Bills all night long and here you guys are losing sleep over one true comment ? They were rough on the Patriots too.  Its their job.  

The “Love, Actually” movie graphic with Brady slamming the door in Bellicheat’s face was more disrespectful, but as a Bills fan, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

The “Say Anything” movie graphic with Brady slamming the door in Bellicheat’s face was more disrespectful, but as a Bills fan, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wasn't that the end of "Love, Actually"?