Patriots domination is over, their fans have no clue about what’s coming.

Meatloaf63

Spent time last night and this morning reading a few threads in the patsies forum. Just so enjoyable to see all the pain and suffering. 
Overall they complained that their draft position has severely hurt them, with a few mentioning how bad Bill’s drafting has been. Some ventured to say the Belicheat threw the season away because of Covid and he didn’t want to waste effort on a season that wouldn’t be completed. Overall they figured with a better draft class and free agents they would be well on their way to recovery next year.

The one thing that stuck out was I didn’t see a single post about how good we’ve become. Nothing about the fact that Josh Allen before our eyes has become a top Qb that they will have to deal with twice a year for the next ten years. They have no idea that the light at the end of the tunnel is actually the Bills train headed straight for them engineered by Josh. Next year will be even more enjoyable than this season if that is even possible.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Pats fans have become accustomed to winning and since their team did it for 20 years, it’s easy to understand why. Belichick’s record without Brady keeps getting worse. If anything, maybe what the Pats domination taught us was find a great defensive minded head coach, pair him with a great QB and find good OC’s; you got a shot to win every year. Sound familiar?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Spent time last night and this morning reading a few threads in the patsies forum. Just so enjoyable to see all the pain and suffering. 
Overall they complained that their draft position has severely hurt them, with a few mentioning how bad Bill’s drafting has been. Some ventured to say the Belicheat threw the season away because of Covid and he didn’t want to waste effort on a season that wouldn’t be completed. Overall they figured with a better draft class and free agents they would be well on their way to recovery next year.

The one thing that stuck out was I didn’t see a single post about how good we’ve become. Nothing about the fact that Josh Allen before our eyes has become a top Qb that they will have to deal with twice a year for the next ten years. They have no idea that the light at the end of the tunnel is actually the Bills train headed straight for them engineered by Josh. Next year will be even more enjoyable than this season if that is even possible.

That's what you call hard denial. They know where they are right now and are smart enough to not risk saying anything that would make them look foolish. As for the Dolphins on the other hand, you talk about one jealous and salty fanbase. They hate Josh Allen for one reason and one reason alone. The way Allen has played this year has made Tua's path to success so hard, that it'll be almost impossible for Tua to duplicate. They know that and the jealousy is eating them alive

They’re in denial right now......it’ll hit them soon enough. I’m predicting they’ll get those players back that opted out, get some free agents, new QB(s), draft picks and go into 2021 thinking they’re back only to finish with 9 wins max and lose the division again. 

I’m a big Florida St. fan.....I was in denial about my team until this year when I finally realized that we are nowhere close to the team we were 4 years ago and it’s gonna take a few seasons just to get back to where we were.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 1

The egos in that building are going to make rebuilding very difficult.

This whole season, they have made excuses about how the opt-outs were the primary cause of them falling apart.

Surprisingly little about them losing a Hall of Fame quarterback, or how poorly Cam Newton has played.

And almost nothing about how little talent they have on the offensive side of the ball.

The best thing for New England would be a complete tear-down, and a few years drafting in the Top 5.

But a highly doubt Bill Belichick would be willing to put himself through a couple seasons of winning 2-3 games.

• Like (+1) 2

I think bilechick is getting a taste of what it's like to to a coach in the NFL. They mentioned it on the broadcast last night, but bilechick hasn't had to worry about a qb for 20 years. He's never had to tear down his team and re build it. He was handed instant success when Brady stepped in. Honestly I wouldnt be terribly surprised if he retires within the next 2 or 3 years 

• Like (+1) 3

We'll see.   When the Pats' 8 (eight!) Covid op-outs and Gilmore are back and they get a competent QB (they have tons of cap space), they'll be a very competitive team next year.   The Bills and strong to be sure, but we beat the Pats twice, Seattle, San Fran and others when they were really beat up by major injury/Covid problems.   Bills play KC, Pittsburg and Titans AGAIN next year (along with Brady/Bucs) ; every year and every game will be a battle .  Who knows, Bills could have a bunch of guys go down for the season like what happened to the 49ers this year; then the whole conversation changes.   Enjoy it now while things are working in the Bills direction.   The 9ers fans thought they'd be awesome the next (this year) as well.  We see how that worked out.   

Go Bills.   Trust the Process.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

That's what you call hard denial. They know where they are right now and are smart enough to not risk saying anything that would make them look foolish. As for the Dolphins on the other hand, you talk about one jealous and salty fanbase. They hate Josh Allen for one reason and one reason alone. The way Allen has played this year has made Tua's path to success so hard, that it'll be almost impossible for Tua to duplicate. They know that and the jealousy is eating them alive

Dolphin fans are calling us the most overrated team in the NFL lol.......have they looked at how their team is winning games this year? Dolphins remind me of the 13-3 Dick Jauron Bears.....bad offense that relies on an opportunistic defense and special teams.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

The egos in that building are going to make rebuilding very difficult.

This whole season, they have made excuses about how the opt-outs were the primary cause of them falling apart.

Surprisingly little about them losing a Hall of Fame quarterback, or how poorly Cam Newton has played.

And almost nothing about how little talent they have on the offensive side of the ball.

The best thing for New England would be a complete tear-down, and a few years drafting in the Top 5.

But a highly doubt Bill Belichick would be willing to put himself through a couple seasons of winning 2-3 games.

Exactly what I was thinking. Bill still thinking he can win his way without Brady will hurt them. I doubt he’s willing to adjust and without Brady that whole “Patriot Way” crap they like to spew will become more of an issue for a team that doesn’t win a whole lot anymore.

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Dolphin fans are calling us the most overrated team in the NFL lol.......have they looked at how their team is winning games this year? Dolphins remind me of the 13-3 Dick Jauron Bears.....bad offense that relies on an opportunistic defense and special teams.

Which is far from sustainable from a futuristic standpoint. Yet they think were overrated. I watched some podcast of some Dolphins fan doing the play by play of last night's game. His attitude towards Allen's play was how wide open our receivers were, never saw such a display of ignorance. Oh and basically because Allen had good protection that that was the reason why he was trash

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

We'll see.   When the Pats' 8 (eight!) Covid op-outs and Gilmore are back and they get a competent QB (they have tons of cap space), they'll be a very competitive team next year.   The Bills and strong to be sure, but we beat the Pats twice, Seattle, San Fran and others when they were really beat up by major injury/Covid problems.   Bills play KC, Pittsburg and Titans AGAIN next year (along with Brady/Bucs) ; every year and every game will be a battle .  Who knows, Bills could have a bunch of guys go down for the season like what happened to the 49ers this year; then the whole conversation changes.   Enjoy it now while things are working in the Bills direction.   The 9ers fans thought they'd be awesome the next (this year) as well.  We see how that worked out.   

Go Bills.   Trust the Process.  

Most of the opt outs are aging over the hill non factors except for Hightower. Bills drafting has been terrible. His record without Brady is average at best. We lost to the Titans and Chiefs with what now is known a injured Josh Allen. We suffered through lots of defensive injuries too. Not saying it will be a cake walk, but everybody thought this season’s schedule was brutal and I think we did fine. The truth is we have built a pretty damn good team and if we get better at running and better at stopping the run, this team will dominate for years to come...

• Like (+1) 1

Look at it this way:

Brady goes to a new team...result is another playoff season.

Bellicheck coaches without Tommy...result is going home early.

Come on Man! It’s pretty darn easy to see what happened. You have to be intentionality looking for reasons that it wasn’t the QB

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Look at it this way:

Brady goes to a new team...result is another playoff season.

Bellicheck coaches without Tommy...result is going home early.

Come on Man! It’s pretty darn easy to see what happened. You have to be intentionality looking for reasons that it wasn’t the QB

This is success a ridiculous take by people after just one season. One season erases 20 years..

So if Brady was QBing this NE they would of been in the playoffs?