Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

5 hours ago, Estro said:

Dr Chao, the former team doctor of the Chargers, and a great follow on twitter to keep up with injury news says likely a foot sprain and should be good to go for playoffs.

He doesn't bat 100%, but hes usually spot on, so I took that as good news.

Except that the trainers were looking at his knee, and the Bills list him on the Injury Report with a Knee injury

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

I expect him to play this week long enough to get to 1000 yards.  4 catches and he’s out.  Try and keep him out. 

Sadly, I think his personal milestones and achievements are going to have to take a back seat to healing up as best he can for the playoffs.

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Non of these new signings are able to play this week against Miami right? If they were I would think maybe we are sitting Diggs, Brown and Beasley for that game?

I think none of those players have been in the current NFL testing program, so they can't even get into the facility for 5 days (from Monday)

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah.  Keeping him on the roster, and for the whole year, tells me they liked what they saw of him in TC and he's getting better.  I can see him as the primary backup next year and Barkley and/or Webb on the PS.

i want fitz so bad. prob too much $ for a backup. barkley is only 2 mill! 

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Except that the trainers were looking at his knee, and the Bills list him on the Injury Report with a Knee injury

I don't think those were trainers. I think they were independently subcontracted disinformation technicians.

Is anybody here a Doctor of Disinformation Technology who would be wiling to analyze their shoes and haircuts and tell us who those guys really were?

• Haha (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, but other than that.......I like the radio doctor’s opinion, the guy who’s never even met Beasley, much less examined him. 

What is he doing on the radio anyway? Does he not have a real practice to run? 

Just now, Simon said:

I don't think those were trainers. I think they were independently subcontracted disinformation technicians.

Is anybody here a Doctor of Disinformation Technology who would be wiling to analyze their shoes and haircuts and tell us who those guys really were?

So, Ernie Adams subcontracts? Who knew? 

As silly as it may sound, the most likely outcome on Cole will be what you heard from Josh Allen’s comments and positive tone in his conference today. Chance to play Sunday but not likely. Much better chance to be good by the playoff game. Players have a way of revealing without revealing.

Edited by 34-78-83
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 34-78-83 said:

As silly as it may sound, the most likely outcome on Cole will be what you heard from Josh Allen’s comments and positive tone in his conference today. Chance to play Sunday but not likely. Much better chance to be good by the playoff game.

That's just crazy talk, man.

Like Robert Woods crazy!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

As silly as it may sound, the most likely outcome on Cole will be what you heard from Josh Allen’s comments and positive tone in his conference today. Chance to play Sunday but not likely. Much better chance to be good by the playoff game. Players have a way of revealing without revealing.

We don't even know what he's dealing with yet. 

1 minute ago, Simon said:

That's just crazy talk, man.

Like Robert Woods crazy!

More like Flat Earth Sammy crazy! 

If he hadn’t even been hurt I’m not sure if he’d see the field against the Dolphins. Probably some early action, but now there’s zero chance in my mind. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That's what I was thinking about.

Start stretching, you may get called up! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We don't even know what he's dealing with yet. 

“We” being the key word. Anyone want to bet against the likeliest outcome being what Josh implied? Josh is a very tempered and calculated interviewee. He’s not gonna say something like this Willie Nillie. If he did, it would be the first ever example of it.

Edited by 34-78-83
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It is, and by most, you're judged by the quality of what you say not by how long you've been posting here or some mysterious sliding fan cred scale.

I *think* that was intended as a sarcastic poke at the "newb = lack of cred" theme.  But I could be mistaken.

Got ya I certainly could have handled the exchange better myself. So I’ll try to chill and I do respect those who have been around. Peace snd love to all go Bills!

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

“We” being the key word. Anyone want to bet against the likeliest outcome being what Josh implied? Josh is a very tempered and calculated interviewee. He’s not gonna say something like this Willie Nillie. If he did, it would be the first ever example of it.

He didn't say anything that we wouldn't expect from Beasley. 

3 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Not sure if you interpreted what I said the way I intended. Also not sure what you mean there...

We get the point, or I do anyway.

I think what the fellas are implying is both Beasley and Allen would put a positive spin on things.

I'm not sure how accurate that makes it...