Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Maybe we can ask McDermott another feelings question to provide great insight. 

All us fans need to remember it’s not in Sean’s job description to hold our hands and provide us insight. Needing such a thing would fall in the “personal problem” category.

It was very obvious that Beasley injured his leg / knee during the Miami game, and they weren’t sure when he would be back,  we were all told this a couple of days after the Miami game in a PC,  what more does anyone expect to be informed of?  Anything more is none of our business. 

Great win today!

Go Bills!!!

On 1/4/2021 at 9:12 PM, oldmanfan said:

First of all, I have never called WGR or any other radio show, despite being a fan from 1960.  Second some coaches have stunk and I was one who, just as an example, called for Ryan get canned.  Third, McD has been here 4 years, not 38.

This has nothing to do with McD being above critical thinking.  You don’t like the way McD answers questions, and you don’t like the way reporters ask.  To which my response is: that’s just too damn bad. You seem to think you have some sort of right to having McD communicate exactly the way you demand because you’re a fan.  That is simply wrong. McD is not going to give information on Beasley until Friday in all probability, and he shouldn’t because it would make the Colts game planning potentially easier.  And I suspect the reporters know by now that bugging him about it won’t get him to be more forthcoming.

Your queries about how he sounded, or whether his tone was X or Y, reminds me of junior high girls gossiping about the cute boy in class. We will know about it when they tell us, and they will tell us: a).  when they actually know whether he can go (I am sure they are doing whatever they can to get him ready), and b). when they have to do so.  Period. 

And if he can’t go, I like everyone else will not like it, but such is football.  And the next guy steps up, like say a Mckenzie who if memory serves correct did an OK job yesterday.

I was that cute boy in class the girls all gossiped about.  I hated being objectified, but I’m here to tell you it all worked out.  I peaked in May of my eighth grade.  May 11 as I recall.