Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

On 1/1/2021 at 11:06 AM, Nextmanup said:

I stumbled across this catch yesterday on Youtube and thought I'd share.

Seeing Beasley in that uniform makes me want to wash my eyes with dish soap 

Edited by Putin

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think the Still signing could easily be more about Smoke Brown then Beasely.......

I want Smoke to be healthy.....but what if he isnt?    This is our deep threat.

for now?   You can move Smoke and Stills to theoutsides......and Diggs into the slot where he would be lethal

wht if smoke isn't hurt? Smoke and stills would open up EVERYTHING underneath to RBs, TEs  and davis or any other wr..

That video of Beasley shows great awareness and body control, very nice.

Call me crazy but I think the signings and Beasley injury is all being kept close to the vest is bc Bills are going to go into the divisional round with Beasley a game time decision and roll out 5 wide A gun style and roll ....be genuis if you ask me.....The Team is going to go go gadget up to level 99 and smack KC and roll over the nfc superbowl team 

Edited by Billever76

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think the Still signing could easily be more about Smoke Brown then Beasely.......

I want Smoke to be healthy.....but what if he isnt?    This is our deep threat.

for now?   You can move Smoke and Stills to theoutsides......and Diggs into the slot where he would be lethal

This makes so much sense. When I saw how dejected Beasley looked talking to Josh on the bench after the injury made me think HE knew it was bad. If Beasley knows he's going to be no where near 100%, putting Diggs at slot would be LETHAL.

11 hours ago, 2ForMacAdoo said:

This makes so much sense. When I saw how dejected Beasley looked talking to Josh on the bench after the injury made me think HE knew it was bad. If Beasley knows he's going to be no where near 100%, putting Diggs at slot would be LETHAL.

This could also open the midfield up for the return of "Running Josh". I do anticipate him taking off more, called and uncalled, in the playoffs, where the payoff is more worth the risk.

7 minutes ago, Process said:

If true it would be huge, but probably pure speculation. 

Allen can light up the Browns without Beasley, their pass defense is garbage.

How does he know that, and the injury hasn’t even been revealed?

How do we know timeframes, when we don’t even know what the diagnosis is, and if Mort knew, why wouldn’t that have been revealed?

Putting this back on the front page.  The Beasley watch is back on.  Diggs-Brown-Beasley-Davis  with Knox or Singletary on the same field at the same time, please.

Edited by wjag

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

Putting this back on the front page.  The Beasley watch is back on.  Diggs-Brown-Beasley-Davis-Knox and Singletary on the same field at the same time, please.

Ummm...

• Haha (+1) 4