Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

He will be out for the wild card round 

That’s a massive massive loss. All because we were throwing in garbage time 

I think they were trying to get him to 1000 there which is a dangerous game to play.  And a terrible throw by Barkley.   

Edited by mattynh

Just now, mattynh said:

I think they were trying to get him to 1000 there.  And a terrible throw by Barkley

Barkley is an awful backup. We need to upgrade next season. 

We cannot rely on him anymore 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Brown, Diggs, Davis, McKenzie will be fine getting us to Conference Championship if he needs that long. 

then KC with a Full Healthy team this time and Watch out. 

I think fans are seriously underestimating how good Beasley has been this season 

he is Allen’s safety valve 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I think fans are seriously underestimating how good Beasley has been this season 

Nope I know what he has been. I also know what Brown has been to Allen as well. We will be fine if Bease needs to the Championship Game. Then take on KC finally completely healthy. 

seems people have forgotten How good Brown and Allen have been. 

Edited by MAJBobby

People are forgetting how good Brown is. 

Certainly not ideal, but Davis stays as the #3 and, outside of the Ravens, nobody has a CB1 & CB2 that can match up with Diggs and Brown. 

If teams play high safety over Brown and put their #1 on Diggs, it’s going to be time for Davis to shed the rookie label and Knox to prove he’s the future at TE here. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Nope I know what he has been. I also know what Brown has been to Allen as well. We will be fine if Bease needs to the Championship Game. Then take on KC finally completely healthy. 

why are you talking about the championship game lol

we need to win a playoff game first. If we play the ravens or browns in bad weather and can’t stop the run we are in trouble 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

why are you talking about the championship game lol

we need to win a playoff game first. If we play the ravens or browns in bad weather and can’t stop the run we are in trouble 

We play the Ravens ooooooo Nooooooo a RB playing QB. Color me worried. Yeah there isn’t a team we cannot light up. How good did that Run defense look last night?

Oooo yeah doesn’t matter when your offense takes it out of the game. 

I am not stressing a single game in the playoffs. We set the tone and pace not other way around. 

Edited by MAJBobby

I think this will help make McD's decision on how to handle next week.   Allen, Diggs, Tre, and maybe a couple others should not play.   Others should play less than typical.   The Steelers are likely to lose so the Bills should get the #2.  Get/stay healthy and make a run at the SB.

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

He is a big loss but he has been so good because Allen has improved so much.  Getting Brown back and losing Beasley should kind of be a push.  Not that they have the same skill set but overall the Bills should be ok with #17 dealing.   

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Lot of fans real cocky all of a sudden...

Why should I not be. This is a top team in the NFL?  Should I be worried about another team not named Chiefs. Nope. There isn’t another offense that can keep pace with us. Welcome to the new generation. 

we have a SB caliber team. Why should I “worry” about the Ravens??

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I think this will help make McD's decision on how to handle next week.   Allen, Diggs, Tre, and maybe a couple others should not play.   Others should play less than typical.   The Steelers are likely to lose so the Bills should get the #2.  Get/stay healthy and make a run at the SB.

Im waiting for the NFL to re-evaluate this “one team gets a bye” thing. Might happen if Bills and Steelers rest starters in games that should matter. I’d imagine that the Colts would be livid about missing the playoffs because the #2 & #3 seeded teams treated week 17 as a bye week or preseason game. 

18 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

agreed - we pretty much won two games just because we had cole to go to when everything else was shut down. 

10 hours ago, nickrage said:

I heard that as well

Keep in mind all these guys leave the game banged up and bruised, Josh Allen gimped his way slowly across the fieldhouse to give his final presser after the playoff game, reporters be like "are you OK?" Josh be like "it's a violent game, this is normal for the day after a game"

Inevitable that anyone with a leg injury will stiffen up badly on the flight

• Like (+1) 1