Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

6 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Like posted earlier, if Bills medical staff had any reason to believe there was structural damage I don’t think they would have let him walk to the locker room.

With that said, if it wasn’t that bad of an injury seems like they would have let him stay on the bench for the rest of the game. 

Thats just completely false.  Guys with ACL injuries walk to the locker room all the time, even walk on it for days later.

The way the trainers were pointing to on their knee explaining it, was definitely ACL. 

3 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Thats just completely false.  Guys with ACL injuries walk to the locker room all the time, even walk on it for days later.

The way the trainers were pointing to on their knee explaining it, was definitely ACL. 

They were pointing to the outside of the knee, isn't the ACL on the inside of the knee?

1 minute ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

They were pointing to the outside of the knee, isn't the ACL on the inside of the knee?

Yes and Yes.   

Anyone saying “definitely ACL” is probably not doing a very good online doctor impersonation. 

Sure, it could be, I guess... but it’s not “definitely an ACL”.  

13 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

what a ridiculous assertion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterLifer said:

This is the NFL, with exceptional and cautious medical teams. The fact that he was walking tells us it isn't that serious. No crutches, no walking boot, no wheel chair. The Bills are not going to let Cole walk across a tarmac if he has any type of serious lower body injury.

I too want him to be 100%. But I feel like we're working to inject drama into this.

I’m not working to inject anything...😉

• Like (+1) 1

Beasley definitely should not have been in the game. I think they were trying to get him to 1k. I get it, but wow if we lose him long term for that reason it's going to suck. 

Hope he's good for the playoffs, he's so important to this offense.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

The Beasley injury should have never happened.  The game was over, why was he on the field? 

IMO...Playing your starters while fighting for the #2 seed in week 17 is a whole different story. 

Probably trying to get him 1,000 yards

Just now, Back the Blue said:

That could have been done in week 17.  

I'm of the opinion that we aren't playing anyone important on Sunday. 

I knew for a fact that Allen was going to be throwing for that 4th TD, because it seemed like the Bills wanted him to get that record last night.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Yes and Yes.   

Anyone saying “definitely ACL” is probably not doing a very good online doctor impersonation. 

Sure, it could be, I guess... but it’s not “definitely an ACL”.  

I would say there is definitely some damage to the LCL.... that is the ligament on the outside of the knee and that seemed to be where the attention was focused. But as was pointed out in the game day thread, that often comes with an unwanted side order of ACL or meniscus damage. Fingers crossed at this stage but if he really was limping badly come hours later the chances are it is at best a bad ligament sprain that is 2-3 weeks. Think that is the absolute best case scenario at this point. 

I don’t see a “pop” in the replays, because he doesn’t immediately lift his leg.

But he definitely takes a hard step on his left leg, then tries to gather himself for the ball thrown behind him, that looks like the injury to me.

And is there significance to when he tries to stand up, he uses his knee to get up and then his feet are crossed.