Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

Like posted earlier, if Bills medical staff had any reason to believe there was structural damage I don’t think they would have let him walk to the locker room.

With that said, if it wasn’t that bad of an injury seems like they would have let him stay on the bench for the rest of the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I don't like the look on his face when he was walking back to the locker room. Can't lose this dude right before tge playoff's, he just too important.

He could be bummed out because he thinks he will miss out on a 1k yard season but who knows? We won't know anything for sure for hours. I don't like the wait!

2 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Main thing is for him to be ready for playoffs.  Assuming he doesn’t play next week, sucks that he’ll come up just short of 1,000 yards.

We no longer need to look at individual accomplishments for positives.  This team has a different destiny.

If they also want to rest Diggs for the last game and he then doesn’t lead the league in receptions and yards, big freakin’ deal.

Edited by ColeB
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Take it for what it’s worth: caller on morning show said he went to Buffalo airport with some other fans to greet the team and he noticed Beasley had a “significant” limp...

I don’t doubt that at all. He has been limping after a catch all year long it seems. I bet last night it was a combo of the game situation and the pain, the team and Beas decided to shut it down.

7 hours ago, Special K said:

This is what concerns me......I hope that's not the case, but it could be.

I'll have to relook at the replay on his injury but it didn't look like there was a lot of twisting it looked like it was more of a ankle injury possibly high ankle sprain which wouldn't be good but better than ACL obviously

A couple good things going for us on this. 1) We have a tremendous training staff. 2) Beas does not have to play next week and almost certainly won't 3) He's a pretty tough guy and like someone said he seems to limp a lot anyway after plays.  He could definitely use the time off.  Took some big shots in DEN game too.

I remember Foster had a really bad hammy last year.  I thought he was done for the year but played the next week!

Edited by KCNC

41 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Take it for what it’s worth: caller on morning show said he went to Buffalo airport with some other fans to greet the team and he noticed Beasley had a “significant” limp...

This is the NFL, with exceptional and cautious medical teams. The fact that he was walking tells us it isn't that serious. No crutches, no walking boot, no wheel chair. The Bills are not going to let Cole walk across a tarmac if he has any type of serious lower body injury.

I too want him to be 100%. But I feel like we're working to inject drama into this.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

This is the NFL, with exceptional and cautious medical teams. The fact that he was walking tells us it isn't that serious. No crutches, no walking boot, no wheel chair. The Bills are not going to let Cole walk across a tarmac if he has any type of serious lower body injury.

I too want him to be 100%. But I feel like we're working to inject drama into this.

Exactly! If it was something serious he would at least be on crutches. The fact he was walking without anything is encouraging as they head into the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

he's fine

7 hours ago, Turbo44 said:

There were no doctors around him on the sidelines. Josh was sitting next to him, that’s it. Read into it as you may.

Guy is tough as nails. I went to sleep believing he will be out next week and back for the playoffs.  If it was more than a ding, they would have been more attentive medical wise.  

I think next week we see Brown, Diggs and Davis. Replaced in second half by  Roberts, McKenzie and Kroft. 

• Like (+1) 1