Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

Two things concern me.   One, it looked like a “pop” injury on replay.   Two, he looked terribly disappointed on the sideline.  There were no thumbs up or “I’m good” interactions.

I’m no physician.   I have no conclusion or diagnosis.  I’ve blown two ACLs.

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He has had a foot injury all year. I don’t think it is anything serious. The starters were already being pulled by that point.

Would be great news.   Awkward foot reply, too.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Two things concern me.   One, it looked like a “pop” injury on replay.   Two, he looked terribly disappointed on the sideline.  There were no thumbs up or “I’m good” interactions.

I’m no physician.   I have no conclusion or diagnosis.  I’ve blown two ACLs.

The thing is if it was a pop injury and he knew it, they wouldn't have let him walk to the locker room.  Guys walk on torn ACLs when they're none the wiser but they're getting the cart out otherwise.

• Like (+1) 3

They cannot afford to lose him. 

My first reaction was not good and seeing him on the sidelines was not good as well.

Hope I am wrong.

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The thing is if it was a pop injury and he knew it, they wouldn't have let him walk to the locker room.  Guys walk on torn ACLs when they're none the wiser but they're getting the cart out otherwise.

Not necessarily. I’ve seen tons of guys walk off with torn acls. Not saying he torn his acl.

But I wouldn’t assume just cause he’s walking that he didn’t tear it.

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I noticed.   I am happy to be a nervous nelly!   I walked, too, but NOT after a doctor looked at yet.   Good point.