The Taiwan Jones Dropped TD

7 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

That wasn’t Dabs - they forgot to cover Jones.  

The fact he was in the field running a route most certainly was. How many other times have you seen that this season? I’m with the OP and said so to my better half right after the play.

8 hours ago, Simon said:

He tried it last week too trying to get one to Nsheke.

I agree he's going to take another shot with somebody next week.

I see Barkley catching one. :devil:

They would need to activate someone else as BU QB if you mean Barkley catching it.....unless he was in at QB and caught it.

I still like the Taiwan Jones thing....Kyle on GMFB actually suggested that he should be the player to catch the ball.

21 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

It wasn't as bad as Clay's drop against the Dolphins. 

The worst drop in Bills history was Ronnie Harmons drop in the endzone with .09 seconds left against Cleveland in the divisional round.

A catch sends the Bills to the AFC championship game against Denver who would later get blown out by San Fran 55-10 in the SB.

11 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The worst drop in Bills history was Ronnie Harmons drop in the endzone with .09 seconds left against Cleveland in the divisional round.

A catch sends the Bills to the AFC championship game against Denver who would later get blown out by San Fran 55-10 in the SB.

I agree but that loss also made those early 90s teams learn that they had to fight hard to win every week. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

It wasn't as bad as Clay's drop against the Dolphins. 

Clay's drop was a significantly tougher catch, though. He should have made it because that's his job and they needed it to win the game, but the drop by Jones hit him right in the chest.

I think Knox's drop was an even easier catch than either of those.