Belichick’s worst ever loss at Foxborough came at the hands of your 2020 Buffalo Bills

YoloinOhio

This game finally felt like revenge for all the times when the Bills were losing 44-10 vs. the Pats, and stupid Brady would still be out there throwing 50 yard bombs to run up the score.

I so wish the 70 yard bomb to Davis when the score was 38-9 would have connected...that would have been poetic justice for the last 15 plus years!!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

My daughter and I were stunned at the post-game.  Never saw the hoodie seem that lost.  His soul was crushed.  You could hear it in his voice.  He may not have expected to win, but he did *not* expect his team to get chewed up and spit out in their own house by the Bills like that.

Rome is burning, chaps.  The empire is crumbling.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

This is the night in Foxboro we have dreamed about. Thank you Allen and Diggs!

we were close last year when Brown had that TD over Gilmore but we couldn't finish....This time they made sure.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Bill looked so defeated in his presser. What on the odds on his retirement?

I was thinking the same thing.  Does he really have it in him to keep coaching trying to get a New England team up to the top of the AFC - with so many teams ahead of them now?   It might be time for him to retire, not quite on top after this year, but close enough to it.  If he keeps going and fields a bunch of teams for years that don't make the playoffs his reputation is just going to keep getting more tarnished.

Man, it's salt city on the Pats boards, as it was in BB's presser.

Sorry you couldn't dominate for 21 years.  Is it really so hard to be even a teensy bit gracious after so much time?  

I hope we see many more pressers like that.  I can get very used to seeing Belichick hold back tears as he struggles to say "they were okay."

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Does he really have it in him to keep coaching trying to get a New England team up to the top of the AFC - with so many teams ahead of them now?   It might be time for him to retire, not quite on top after this year, but close enough to it.  If he keeps going and fields a bunch of teams for years that don't make the playoffs his reputation is just going to keep getting more tarnished.

His ego is too big to go out like this.....I hope he sticks around a few more years so the Bills can rub his nose in it for a while.

No QB no WR's No TE an average line an average D Line they have a few LB's and some good aging corners.....looks like a Bills roster from the droughtyears ;)  

55 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Don't be childish. And here you go enjoy https://giphy.com/gifs/0YpNPuw31zkXeU6UDB  😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks I posted it for you for all to see :)

giphy.gif