Belichick’s worst ever loss at Foxborough came at the hands of your 2020 Buffalo Bills

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Belichick’s worst ever loss at Foxborough came at the hands of your 2020 Buffalo Bills
4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I *almost* feel bad for him mumbling behind his mask on the post game show 

They asked him about what he said about josh Allen and he said he’s not on record saying that. They asked again. He said a “good player having a good year”

He reminded me of the old guy in a nursing home that couldn't remember what he wanted to say.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They asked him about what he said about josh Allen and he said he’s not on record saying that. They asked again. He said a “good player having a good year”

i don’t 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Loved the follow-up about throwing the phone!

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, k9guy32 said:

The only thing that would have been better is if the Patriots fans would have been there...

Are you serious?  Even if fans were allowed, that place would have been empty as a graveyard tonight...Those are the worst fans in the league...

• Like (+1) 1