So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think you're being untruthful.  That's my truth, but it really doesn't matter one way or the other, does it?  Either way, you're part of the problem.  

Here is a conspiracy for you ***** face... I planted that ***** knowing that Trump would lose the election and knowing that the senate race would go into georgia and play out like this. Just b.c I knew someone would talk about people that voted him in the first time. 

That way I could spill all that ***** out just for 3 thumbs up and a trophy....

How is that for deep state Mother *****, yea you are so ***** brainwashed you cannot tell when people are telling the truth. Typical ***** Trumpie, you are useless as a human being anymore... Puppet.

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Here is a conspiracy for you ***** face... I planted that ***** knowing that Trump would lose the election and knowing that the senate race would go into georgia and play out like this. Just b.c I knew someone would talk about people that voted him in the first time. 

How is that for deep state Mother *****, yea you are so ***** brainwashed you cannot tell when people are telling the truth. Typical ***** Trumpie, you are useless as a human being anymore... Puppet.

Good morning COMRAD.

Sorry, just getting used to YOUR new regime. Enjoy it. Conform. Take down statues, take away more freedoms.

And WEAR THAT MASK.

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I fear that I have unleashed the internet kraken.  I'll pray for you, friend.  I'll actually pray twice, once for the lying, once in case you were just complicit.  Heck I'll throw in a third prayer for your potty mouth.  

Today is a good day for you.  Why are you getting all turnt up? 

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I fear that I have unleashed the internet kraken.  I'll pray for you, friend.  I'll actually pray twice, once for the lying, once in case you were just complicit.  Heck I'll throw in a third prayer for your potty mouth.  

Today is a good day for you.  Why are you getting all turnt up? 

You an save that praying for yourself, hopefully you open your eyes and cut the puppet strings when you realize Trump has lied to you, and extorted from you your American freedom.

Hey did you know he was trying to leave the country  go golfing on the 19th. That is how much he hates America, while people die and starve he was planning a trip to Scotland.

Edited by TBBills

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You an save that praying for yourself, hopefully you open your eyes and cut the puppet strings when you realize Trump has lied to you, and extorted from you your American freedom.

Hey did you know he was trying to leave the country  go golfing on the 19th. That is how much he hates America, while people die and starve he was planning a trip to Scotland.

Too late, prayers were already up on your behalf.  You missed it by about 5 minutes-but thank you for thinking of me. 

As for the rest, I think you're projecting your guilt as a Trump supporter onto me.  Or, again, you're lying.  Let's just move on.  

I do sincerely appreciate your willingness to listen and clean up your language.  We can't spell unity without u. 

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Too late, prayers were already up on your behalf.  You missed it by about 5 minutes-but thank you for thinking of me. 

As for the rest, I think you're projecting your guilt as a Trump supporter onto me.  Or, again, you're lying.  Let's just move on.  

I do sincerely appreciate your willingness to listen and clean up your language.  We can't spell unity without u. 

The End of the Deep State. Let's bless that thought.

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The End of the Deep State. Let's bless that thought.

Oh goodness no.   

In two weeks, a mush-melloned government-lifer geez with a fondness for slow grinding on youngsters and the wives of the weak takes over.  It's time to move on, not stand down.  

To every season, turn turn. 

Just now, TBBills said:

You know an internet tough guy is broken when he uses the old "LOOK I CHANGED THE TEXT!" play.  

I'm unsure how you arrived here, but listen up:  You don't have to be weak--you don't have to lie about who you voted for, you don't have to lose your marbles and send threatening texts, and you don't have to pretend ya 'got me' with that silly stuff.  

Man up, speak boldly and have the strength of your principles.  You'll be happier in the long run. 

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You know an internet tough guy is broken when he uses the old "LOOK I CHANGED THE TEXT!" play.  

I'm unsure how you arrived here, but listen up:  You don't have to be weak--you don't have to lie about who you voted for, you don't have to lose your marbles and send threatening texts, and you don't have to pretend ya 'got me' with that silly stuff.  

Man up, speak boldly and have the strength of your principles.  You'll be happier in the long run. 

I don't care about internet tough guy thing you taking, nothing you say really matters b.c you are brainwashed.

I understand you are mad, you look like a fool here, so now you're trolling b.c you got nothing left. Trump let your arguments down, let you down.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I don't care about internet tough guy thing you taking, nothing you say really matters b.c you are brainwashed.

I understand you are mad, you look like a fool here, so now you're trolling b.c you got nothing left. Trump let your arguments down, let you down.

And yet you took the time to copy, paste and edit a posting.  Go figs.  

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Does the clown in chief always stand behind bullet proof glass or is he just a little afraid today?

I am not sure if they always do it in DC... I have seen it there many times with other people.

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And yet you took the time to copy, paste and edit a posting.  Go figs.  

You done yet? I know Trump is, he will never be president again.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary Zebra. They’re out showing support for the candidate they voted for. There’s nothing wrong with that, on either side of the aisle. Now, if they start looting stores and burning buildings and committing violent attacks on people and police, then they’ve crossed the line. 

lap it up lap it up

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh goodness no.   

In two weeks, a mush-melloned government-lifer geez with a fondness for slow grinding on youngsters and the wives of the weak takes over.  It's time to move on, not stand down.  

Republican extremism at it's very best.

It's ok b.c of Trump your kind are a dieing breed.

13 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Trump inciting violence and loving every minute of it...

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh goodness no.   

Turn turn

The country is one bomb, one major fire, or one gun battle in the capital away from a coup....anarchy, not seen in the western world since 1933. 

The President encouraged this with the hope he finds away to postpone Jan 20th in his quest to become King.

I think I spotted Rhino, back from Lithuania. 

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Turn turn

The country is one bomb, one major fire, or one gun battle in the capital away from a coup....anarchy, not seen in the western world since 1933. 

The President encouraged this with the hope he finds away to postpone Jan 20th in his quest to become King.

If Trump bring in Washington for four years makes him a wanna be King, what does that make Biden’s FORTY SEVEN YEARS? A viscount? An Earl? 

• Haha (+1) 1