John Brown activated from IR but inactive for Pats game (due to contact tracing)

YoloinOhio

Just now, BubbaT said:

I wonder if this portends the Bills expecting the Pats playing 6 db's all game again and this being a more run oriented plan of attack

I guess it makes sense...Patriots have been getting run over and through all year long including the first game against us.

Just now, cantankerous said:

What happened to the Oregon St. guy we drafted?

Hodgins has been on IR all year. Was practicing for a while not long ago but I believe the window to activate him has passed. Basically getting a red shirt year. 

30 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

Disappointed. Thought cutting Kumerow, who seemed productive and had some experience, was done to allow Brown to get on the roster. Do we see Duke tonight?

If you look closely at the football, that's the best way to see Duke tonight.  The Duke NFL Football

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Another week of rest and some limited snaps next week for a full workload in the playoffs. It’ll be nice having a rested wr. 

Yeah, not a big deal...but I would have liked to see him get some reps tonight, as there is a chance that next week could be an unusual game.  Would like to see us with the full arsenel going, before the first playoff game.  When he played against Arizona (I think it was) it was pretty clear that he wasn't fully healthy.

I remember reading that his injury usually had a 4-6 week recovery timetable.

If that's true, it seems they're just being extra cautious with him to ensure that he is fully healthy when he returns to the field.

I bet they activate him next week to allow him to shake off some rust and get re-acclimated. Then, fingers crossed, he'll be healthy and ready to roll for the playoffs.