Are we overachievers or underachievers or are we where we should be?

PrimeTime101

So lets have some fun with this topic. I will post a bunch of teams and will give it a grade of overachievers(o) underachievers(u) or Where they should be (w).

This is all overall based on Win-Loss record.

you can base this on stats, the amount of talent on the team or just on feel. The last team will be the bills so you choose on the teams posted and lets get an idea of how this season could end?

KC-W- They were they should be cause they are a talented filled team that is getting the job done.

Pits. -o

Miami-o

Balt.-w

Ten.-w

Clev-o

Indy-w

GB-w

TB-w

Sea.-u

Rams-o

So I feel Miami, Pits, Clev and Rams are over achievers. 

So I feel Seattle is underachievers. .They have massive talent and should have more wins.

Where they should be KC, Balt, Ten, GB, and TB  Where they should be 

Buffalo Bills?

Thoughts?

I feel like the Bills are at the top end of their range but basically where they should be. I thought pre-season they were top 3 in the AFC. After 6 weeks I thought I had maybe been too high on them but overall they are probably top 2 and definitely top 3. 

Edited by GunnerBill

I'd consider the Bills over achiever as few realistically thought they'd go 12-4 or even 13-3 with the schedule we had.

Don't think I'd call the Rams O either, maybe more W as the only question was what version of Goff would we see, rest of team was good.  Had to call Seattle a team that likely will win 12 games a U either maybe more a W.  I'd probably give NE a U as most didn't think they'd be this bad either, though they were hurt more than most by opt outs too.   That may have helped Bills as really no teams in NFC or AFC west were in the O category as that was half the Bills schedule.

• Like (+1) 1

We are where we should be. 

Go Bills!!!

30 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

So lets have some fun with this topic. I will post a bunch of teams and will give it a grade of overachievers(o) underachievers(u) or Where they should be (w).

This is all overall based on Win-Loss record.

you can base this on stats, the amount of talent on the team or just on feel. The last team will be the bills so you choose on the teams posted and lets get an idea of how this season could end?

KC-W- They were they should be cause they are a talented filled team that is getting the job done.

Pits. -o

Miami-o

Balt.-w

Ten.-w

Clev-o

Indy-w

GB-w

TB-w

Sea.-u

Rams-o

So I feel Miami, Pits, Clev and Rams are over achievers. 

So I feel Seattle is underachievers. .They have massive talent and should have more wins.

Where they should be KC, Balt, Ten, GB, and TB  Where they should be 

Buffalo Bills?

Thoughts?

Agree with your grades pretty much...I would only quibble on the Rams.  I feel like they should get a U.  Their defense alone should be enough to have them nailing down a playoff spot.

19 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Where we should be.  This team was finally built the right way for once.  We are going to be a contender for a long time.  

I don’t disagree but idk how bills fans can say that after one above average season. I bet the redskins were thinking the same thing with RG3. I have complete confidence in mcbeanes decision making but we haven’t been good in 30 years. I can’t just dive into that hype until we actually win something substantial

We are right where we should be. We’re better than I had thought due to Josh Allen taking an even bigger leap in his progression than I anticipated.  Our OL is also better pass blocking than I thought they’d be.  The d took a step back at the start, partly due to injuries, partly due to scheme (lack of aggression imo)......but now the D looks to be back in action. 

So, based on our actual play, we’re right we’re we should be, a true Super Bowl contender with a bright future.  

Not to sound rude. 

this thread is overachieving 

10-6 with a throwaway game last season 

if the Bills win the next 2 they will be 

one Hail Mary from a best record ever for the  Bills in the 16 game schedule

11-3 closing on 13-3. 

They are what their record says they are 

• Like (+1) 1

There are times I’m very impressed. But then there’s other times when I wonder who we are.😲

Sometimes we’re brilliant and I can’t wait to see what’s next. Then there’s times I just want to leave this place for a while.

OH! You meant.. I thought when you said ‘we”... 

nevermind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1