Week 16 Bills @ Patriots* PreGame Thread MNF

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I don't drink but I might tonight... Have about 10 beers in the fridge.

I Had about 10 beers in the fridge. 

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

yeah this is the first time where we are the consensus victor over the Patriots in forever. But remember their roster is depleted and Cam can’t throw the ball anymore.

Well he can. Just not very well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So we called Webb up only to make him inactive. Interesting. Maybe just rewarding him for being a team player this year.

I could be wrong, but I don't think McDermott and Daboll use game day roster decisions as good boy cookies.

Is there a difference between practice squad vs. inactives in where they can be during the game?  Can an inactive player be up in the coaches' booth or on the sidelines where a PS player can't?  Anyone know?  @YoloinOhio?  If Webb is as smart and "coach like" as they say it wouldn't be a shock if they want an extra set of eyes trying to decode whatever the Hoodie has cooked up for them.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think McDermott and Daboll use game day roster decisions as good boy cookies.

Is there a difference between practice squad vs. inactives in where they can be during the game?  Can an inactive player be up in the coaches' booth or on the sidelines where a PS player can't?  Anyone know?  @YoloinOhio?  If Webb is as smart and "coach like" as they say it wouldn't be a shock if they want an extra set of eyes trying to decode whatever the Hoodie has cooked up for them.

Inactive players can’t be on the sidelines (this year). There is speculation that he may be active next week and they want to get him familiar with the game FA routine. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

All these analysts before the season started put Cam on a pedestal. AFCE now has Cam, New England is now back in the contender talk is what they said.... after the first couple weeks they were drooling.

While some were still skeptical and believed it didn’t matter cause Cam has sucked for the last 4-5 years.

Now the analysts are making excuses for him. He was picked up late, covid season etc...

Why can’t anyone come out and say,”He really hasn’t been good for 3 full seasons now. He’s lost his ability to be a play maker and he hasn’t done anything in a long time, he may be done”..... cause that’s the truth.

Hopefully the Bills get after him tonight and prove me right. Regardless he’s been terrible this year!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

I think this game is going to actually be easy and we'll put them away early.   We're teams headed in completely different directions.

While division games can be close some aren't and i think that happens tonight.   We're tightening as a team and have gotten comfortable with prime time.   They just don't have enough talent to make this a challenge. 

I don't fear BB with this roster.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Visor?

On the surface, this might look like Allen trying to pull off the Jim McMahon look, but it's really a tin foil hat-type device aimed at preventing the Patriots* from jamming the QB radio signals :).

• Haha (+1) 4