Week 16 Bills @ Patriots* PreGame Thread MNF

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

"The duo of Tua and Fitzmagic has worked magic" :rolleyes:

Yea and proven cannot be used as sustainable success.

So funny how they quickly forget the last time Fitz came in for Tua he threw a game ending INT. So right now Fitz relieving Tua is 1-1.... 

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

So this is Kroft's first time back in how long? Got a feeling he'll be the go to guy as well as Beasley

4 games. 

And doubtful. If it’s anything like the last few weeks, Kroft will take a handful of snaps in place of the few Gilliam took, but they really aren’t the same player/roll. 

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So we called Webb up only to make him inactive. Interesting. Maybe just rewarding him for being a team player this year.

Could we be protecting him from being signed by someone else....say the Football Team?  With Covid protocols, don't know that he would be able to play this weekend....but they need to be looking for solutions.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

If Tua is the future they should stop pulling him.

Watching Fitz work his magic last night was the only time I've ever rooted for the Phins. He was incredible. I thank Flores for being able to watch that happen.

That said, I hope they fail miserably with their plans at QB.

• Like (+1) 1

I know WE all know about it, but really happy about getting the notice (for the donations that I'm guessing a lot of us made) by the national media.  I don't recall hearing much about it on TV other than local/team coverage so thanks for the shout out ESPN.

Edited by The Wiz

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are you guys watching ESPN pregame? How can you tolerate that crew 

Dolphins playing well too, but acting like Flores should be trusted and is making a great choice(s) handling the qb situation is just garbage.  Its obvious Fitz is their better option right now....they already blew the Denver game bc Tua was terrible

• Like (+1) 1