Week 16 Bills @ Patriots* PreGame Thread MNF

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Yea cause I’ve never seen anybody on here use foul language before🤣🤣🤣😂

There are plenty of other NFL forums that will allow you drop f-bombs to your hearts content, this isn't one of them. If you're truly a Bills fan and peruse the message board often you would know this. We like it this way. Considering your post rating you're either a troll or bandwagoner.  The Bills fanbase is not the classless bunch of moronic idiots other fan bases like to portray us as. Most of us can hold our own in any sports debate intelligently without calling your mom names or make degrading comments towards your city. If you are truly a fan then welcome, hang around, its a pretty cool forum.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I would feel a lot better at the moment if someone can post a picture of Josh warming up inside Gillette stadium.  Thanks in advance.

He’s dancing around and throwing balls at Diggs when he isn’t looking, as per ESPN’s live look in. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

He’s dancing around and throwing balls at Diggs when he isn’t looking, as per ESPN’s live look in. 

Allen's not looking when he throws or he's trolling Diggs and hitting him with balls when Diggs is doing something else?

Just now, The Wiz said:

Allen's not looking when he throws or he's trolling Diggs and hitting him with balls when Diggs is doing something else?

Trolling Diggs.  Then he did the WR run in place drill when Diggs threw it back to him.  Then started dancing... horribly. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

"Dallas playing like a playoff team."

🤮

How does he just lie like that.

Reminds me of the 2018 NFL awards ceremony (I think it was then, maybe 2017).

"Dak and Zeke have been playing veterans early in their careers....  I say like veterans because they play like they are a playoff team and get knocked out in the wildcard"

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So we called Webb up only to make him inactive. Interesting. Maybe just rewarding him for being a team player this year.

That's what it looks like and what some were speculating. 

I'm assuming he'll get a bigger check this week even though he's not active?