Bills Dolphins Game Not Flexed - Remains at 1 PM

Doc Brown

8 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The NFL went to the model that all games affecting the same teams would be played at the same time.  The matchups are designed so that no team's fate is decided early, and teams have to ball out if they need to ball out.  It's what created the Andy Dalton heroics that put the Bills into the 2017 playoffs.  Bills won and had to get the Bengals to beat the Ravens, so VIOLA!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!

Excellent point Freddie. I had not thought of that, thanks for pointing it out. Makes perfect sense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The WFT- Phl is probably the one game where you know Washington has to play to win.   Put the Bills on Sunday night, if Pitt loses earlier, Bills can rest starters Reverse it game can become meaningless for  Pitt if Bills win.  Even  Cleveland, think if either Indy, Balt, or Miami were to lose, then Cleveland is in regardless.  Arz- Rams game also may be still critical for both teams?

So guess can't argue with their logic.

10 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

I'm ok with this. I miss the Bills playing at 1. Feels normal.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Thank Goodness!!!!

So sick of nighttime and off day games!!!!!

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m with you.  Having a 1pm game is great.  

Get used to it. One thing stinking all century has done is to give us a routine Sunday. At least one year we had all 1:00 games except the Thursday nighter. Home games - leave the house at 7:00 AM, fire up the grill at 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, clean up at 6:00 PM, head back to Rochester at 6:30. Rinse/repeat. Away games - gym at 9:30, shower, bar by 12:45. Rinse/repeat. Those days are done for a while. Winning teams play in prime time. It's the price we pay.

10 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Get used to it. One thing stinking all century has done is to give us a routine Sunday. At least one year we had all 1:00 games except the Thursday nighter. Home games - leave the house at 7:00 AM, fire up the grill at 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, clean up at 6:00 PM, head back to Rochester at 6:30. Rinse/repeat. Away games - gym at 9:30, shower, bar by 12:45. Rinse/repeat. Those days are done for a while. Winning teams play in prime time. It's the price we pay.

You are right but I still hate it.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Only place I'd like to see it flexed to is SNF but not possible.

That is going to be a terrible game for NBC.

Does this set up that Washington will know if it can rest it's starters or not?

6 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Thank Goodness!!!!

So sick of nighttime and off day games!!!!!

My Boss will be thrilled. This will be the most productive (see not hungover) Monday I will have in about a month. 

But who am I kidding. Monday’s are spent on Bills news anyways. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yep wasn’t going to be. Because let’s say it was. Steelers lose. Bills bench Starters. 

Bills and the Pitts game was always going to be in the same time slot as those games affect each other. 

Apparently Matt Barkley and the rest of the backups isn’t good for ratings.

5 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The time all bills games should be played. Screw this prime time nonsense 

Yeah screw being a good team who gets national exposure! Personally, I wouldn’t even want to make the playoffs if it means we  aren’t playing at 1pm on Sunday!

Edited by Bangarang