Bills Dolphins Game Not Flexed - Remains at 1 PM

Doc Brown

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I was wondering if they would flex the Steelers/browns. If we win, then the Steelers could rest their starters, making it easier for the browns to make the playoffs. 

Exactly.  As unspectacular (or uninteresting to many) of a game, the Wft vs Eagles makes most sense.

Kudos to Nfl for not making any biased decisions that would give any teams an advantage in their decision making

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I was wondering if they would flex the Steelers/browns. If we win, then the Steelers could rest their starters, making it easier for the browns to make the playoffs. 

The NFL apparently hates Cleveland.

• Haha (+1) 1

The NFL went to the model that all games affecting the same teams would be played at the same time.  The matchups are designed so that no team's fate is decided early, and teams have to ball out if they need to ball out.  It's what created the Andy Dalton heroics that put the Bills into the 2017 playoffs.  Bills won and had to get the Bengals to beat the Ravens, so VIOLA!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

I'm ok with this. I miss the Bills playing at 1. Feels normal.

Yeah quit making me wait 2 days for my Bills Football fix ;)

3 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Crazy I didn't even watch any football today until the Packers Titans game tonight felt like a bye week

I watched Indy blow the Bills lock on seed #2 :(

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

I'm ok with this. I miss the Bills playing at 1. Feels normal.

I’m with you.  Having a 1pm game is great.  It stinks the Bucs are on Fox at 1pm or otherwise the Fins/Bills game would be on tv here.  The good news is both games these four teams will give it their best, amd that’s always a good thing.

I was just thinking it’s likely we beat the Fins, the Colts beat the Jags, the Ravens beat the Bengals.  I believe that means the Fins are out, and as I said on another thread, we face the Browns in round 1.  That’s fine with me.  The Browns did not look good yesterday.