2021 Opponents are now Confirmed.

MAJBobby

16 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

We just ran through a very difficult schedule. This year. Guess Fans better get ready for facing a top end schedule every year. 

http://powerrankingsguru.com/nfl/strength-of-schedule.php

When you finish first in your dvision, you automatically play the #1 of the other three divisions.  It is natural that our schedule will be tougher. 

49 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

It was gross when I went as a kid in the late eightys. NOLA has had a good douche since then though, so maybe it is better now.

Visited NOLA 2018 summer with my kids who were 13 and 8 l, neither was bother by bourbon at and both thought it was a cool place. I did not have them out past 9 in french quarter but it was not bad if you follow basic safety precautions 

17 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Ive seen Allen in person. 

Also, my implication was the opponents players. Sorry to make you read between the lines!

Everyone knew what you were saying, but for most of us our reaction was you were ignoring what a good team with superstars we have in the Bills & no matter who the opponent is the Bills are worth the price of admission.  

14 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

How do you know home and away already? I know the divisions and playing the other AFC division winners.

The only division that 1st place hasn't been decided in the AFC is the AFC South and since it's the AFC East's turn to play all teams in the AFC South the entire schedule except game 17 is known. 

29 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Everyone knew what you were saying, but for most of us our reaction was you were ignoring what a good team with superstars we have in the Bills & no matter who the opponent is the Bills are worth the price of admission.  

Is that a fact?

I mean, a blanket fact, that is true for everyone? You don’t know anyone’s financial, career or familial responsibilities.

If I could afford to go to every game, I would. But given many people’s circumstances, it’s not option. I know tons of fans that go to a single game each year, and pick it based on the match-up. I think on a Bills forum, talking about Bills players, it’s kind of a given that a fan would want to go see their team play. That being said, none of those home teams move the needle for me. Being in a situation like many other people, it’s more than the ticket price that you have to weigh in order to go to a game

2 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

It was gross when I went as a kid in the late eightys. NOLA has had a good douche since then though, so maybe it is better now.

Went to a work conference there right after Mardi Gras. My first impression of the French Quarter was the smell of urine and vomit.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Went to a work conference there right after Mardi Gras. My first impression of the French Quarter was the smell of urine and vomit.

Been there once when I was in the service back in early 2000's and my lasting impression has always been the urine smell.

19 hours ago, FireChans said:

I don’t see our 17th NFC opponent on there.

It will be a team from the NFC South or NFC East.

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

When you finish first in your dvision, you automatically play the #1 of the other three divisions.  It is natural that our schedule will be tougher. 

Not always. Houston was first in their division last year and we played them in the playoffs and as of right now they would be picking 3rd in the draft.

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Is that a fact?

I mean, a blanket fact, that is true for everyone? You don’t know anyone’s financial, career or familial responsibilities.

If I could afford to go to every game, I would. But given many people’s circumstances, it’s not option. I know tons of fans that go to a single game each year, and pick it based on the match-up. I think on a Bills forum, talking about Bills players, it’s kind of a given that a fan would want to go see their team play. That being said, none of those home teams move the needle for me. Being in a situation like many other people, it’s more than the ticket price that you have to weigh in order to go to a game

If you're talking finances, the worse the opponent the lower the demand for tickets, hence the lower the price.  You're trying to have it both ways because once you bring up finances you have to weigh the demand of the opponent.  If you want to see Bills-Chiefs any time in the near future you're paying a lot more than Bills-Carolina. 

32 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If you're talking finances, the worse the opponent the lower the demand for tickets, hence the lower the price.  You're trying to have it both ways because once you bring up finances you have to weigh the demand of the opponent.  If you want to see Bills-Chiefs any time in the near future you're paying a lot more than Bills-Carolina. 

And back in the late 90's, if you wanted a premier game, you had to buy tickets to a lessor game also. One I remember was 1996. I wanted tickets to the Bills/Cowboys, so I also had to get tickets for Bills/Colts.