2021 Opponents are now Confirmed.

MAJBobby

2 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

So how do we get the Steelers, Titans and Chiefs like 3X years in a row?

They play their counterpart in the other conference divisions. The Bills finished in 1st in the AFCE so they play the Chiefs and Steelers who finished first in their divisions.  They play the entire AFC South in their conference rotation next season.  In previous seasons they finished in the same place in their division as the Titans did so they played them.

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

We are a top 3 team in the AFC now. We shouldnt be scared of anyone. 

The Jets and Pats - an automatic 4 wins. 

Miami worst case we split - thats 5 wins without even looking at the rest of the schedule. 

Jaguars, Texans, Falcons, Panthers - we are better than all of them. We are already at 9 wins without breaking a sweat.

That schedule looks like a pretty easy road to 11-5, at worst, next season. 

There are no automatic wins.  There is preparation and execution or else.  The Bills have better talent than some of those teams today.  The draft and FA additions/losses could make things closer.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Would love to go for that game. Never been to New Orleans.

I feel it’s like Las Vegas.....you have to do it at least once!

I’ve been a few times to each. The last trip to New Orleans it got the better of me. Bills had a night game against the Dolphins. I started walking to the bar @Kirby Jackson was watching the game with his buddies around noon. I walked until I saw an interesting little bar, where I’d stop for a drink and an appetizer. Until the next little place.....for HOURS!  At a couple places I met groups on conventions who picked up my tab on their expense account! Haha

I’m pretty sure the Bills lost 22-9, but I’m just guessing I got home via Uber. Fortunately the wife had a rare wild night out with a coworker who had spent many years in New Orleans. I’m not sure who was more hung over on the ride to the airport in the morning.

There is a reason the cabs have a sign saying there is a fine for peeing, puking or pooping in the cab. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

2021 OPPONENTS

HOME

Indianapolis Colts

Pittsburgh Steelers

Houston Texans

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AWAY

Kansas City Chiefs

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

so looks like we will se Lawrence next year after all. 

How do you know home and away already? I know the divisions and playing the other AFC division winners.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Bills know they released it. 

Interesting. I’ve never seen the home and away known this early. Maybe I’ve just missed it. Thanks for posting.

KC is an option to travel to, but the other good away games are really long flights from PNW. Ugh. Maybe Tampa or New Orleans. I’ve been to New Orleans multiple times and Tampa/Jax are horrible places to visit. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’ve been a few times to each. The last trip to New Orleans it got the better of me. Bills had a night game against the Dolphins. I started walking to the bar @Kirby Jackson was watching the game with his buddies around noon.

Kirby has been MIA for a while now

hope everything is OK

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Apparently we get The Saints, Bucs [Brady], Titans, and Chiefs at Home next year. 

Get your vaccine and buy your seasons early.  We also get the Jags home.

Away is at Atlanta, at Carolina, at Houston, at Indy, at the Steel City.

Plus home and away vs. the usual suspects.

Suspect the Bills will be a very tough ticket in 2021.

No. We play Jaguars in Jacksonville. 3 trips to Florida next year, which is great for those of us living here. Always great seats available and the crowds are mostly Bills fans.👍😉

9 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

So how do we get the Steelers, Titans and Chiefs like 3X years in a row?

Real, you’re a pretty savvy NFL fan so maybe this is just a frustration quote, vs. not knowing how schedules are mapped out.  Just in case, we play the same seeded team outside of our division and the division in the AFC we play every 3rd year.  In this case it’s the AFCS.  We also play the NFCS, just like this year we played the NFCW and AFCW.  We also played the second seeded teams outside of the AFCW, meaning the Steelers and Titans.

There are probably some Bills fans that don’t know this small point so for them here you go.  It actually surprises me how many NFLR callers ask this same question at least 30 times over the spring.

• Like (+1) 1