Jets fans are not happy about winning today

RobbRiddick

This is the first post I just saw on Gang Green:

"First, f*** the day I became a Jets fan.

Second, f*** this world that allowed you to become Jets owners.

Third, f*** your brian cells for allowing Jags to pick #1 in the upcoming draft.

Lastly, f*** my life for giving you my hard earned money.

F***ck you Johnson brothers, f*** you."

Almost poetic.

• Haha (+1) 11

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Third, f*** your brian cells for allowing Jags to pick #1 in the upcoming draft.

Almost poetic.

Bad teams finishing strong show character and it is something that is always helpful to build on. I know the fans want Lawrence— but too late for that. They should be rooting for wins and Darnold’s Improvement.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bad teams finishing strong show character and it is something that is always helpful to build on. I know the fans want Lawrence— but too late for that. They should be rooting for wins and Darnold’s Improvement.

I think Darnold could be a very good player. Most Jets fans I know or have heard from seem to want him gone

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I think Darnold could be a very good player. Most Jets fans I know or have heard from seem to want him gone

It will be interseting to see what happens with Darnold.  I happen to think Darnold can be good too.

And all of the sudden, Mitch Trubisky seems to be "getting it".  Both guys were presumed gone in their current cities...but maybe not anymore?  Just a reminder (as if we needed one) of how frustrating the QB search can be.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

That is usually the case if you are keeping the team as is and just going through growing pains... This will be the second year in a row the Jets will have "Finished Strong" and both times will have screwed them for doing it 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buftex said:

It will be interseting to see what happens with Darnold.  I happen to think Darnold can be good too.

And all of the sudden, Mitch Trubisky seems to be "getting it".  Both guys were presumed gone in their current cities...but maybe not anymore?  Just a reminder (as if we needed one) of how frustrating the QB search can be.

Trubisky has really turned it around since Nagy stopped calling plays. I can imagine having him yapping in your ear non stop would drive down your potential.

Head Coaches that call plays, still amaze me. That an owner or GM would consider that a positive, is also amazing. 

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Almost poetic.

I can understand this. I got to the point where I wouldn't buy bills gear until Ralph died. That was a LONG boycott.

23 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Trubisky has really turned it around since Nagy stopped calling plays. I can imagine having him yapping in your ear non stop would drive down your potential.

Head Coaches that call plays, still amaze me. That an owner or GM would consider that a positive, is also amazing. 

It is kind of the old-school approach. It used to be much more common.

11 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

If you are rooting for your team to lose for draft picks it's time for a new hobby.  We have seen plenty of that here for years. 

Sure have, and it didn’t work for the Sabres (at least not yet.) But I can understand some of them getting upset about missing out on a player with a metric ton of hype and talent like Lawrence. Do I feel bad for them? Lol absolutely not. But I understand.