Bring back Fitz in 2021!

BisonMan

The dude is the best backup QB in the league. He’s on the last year of his contract in Miami and a UFA next year.

Bring this fan favorite back to win a ring next year...after we win the first one this season. 😉

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Miami won’t let him out of the building 

Fitz said Buffalo with their fans was his favorite place to play. If both offers are equal, could be interesting to see how he goes. The real question though is, who is gonna wear #14?

At this moment, Fitz might just be my favorite NFL player of all time.

But he's never gone anywhere as a backup and NOT been needed.  As much as I'd love to see him in a Buffalo Bills uniform again .... the curse is real.

Love ya, Fitz - but stay the ***** away, please!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

At this moment, Fitz might just be my favorite NFL player of all time.

But he's never gone anywhere as a backup and NOT been needed.  As much as I'd love to see him in a Buffalo Bills uniform again .... the curse is real.

Love ya, Fitz - but stay the ***** away, please!

Curses can be broken. See Red Sox and Cubs

If you told Fitz he had a chance to get a ring with Buffalo, he'd sign in a minute. All the teams he played for and he still likes the Bills the most.

I'm not afraid of the Fitz cycle with superstar Josh now on the roster, and Fitz can legitimately win some games if Josh is out (unlike Barkley).

I'm for it. Don't know if it will happen, but it's definitely intriguing to me. He would be a great fit for this locker room as well imo.

15 minutes ago, BisonMan said:

The dude is the best backup QB in the league. He’s on the last year of his contract in Miami and a UFA next year.

Bring this fan favorite back to win a ring next year...after we win the first one this season. 😉

An upgrade for sure.

But expensive and the Bills have more pressing needs for those cap dollars.

Also Fitz may prefer an option where he sees more potential game time.

Barkley seems to have a nice chemistry going with the team.  Let's see him in action in week 17.

Fitz isn’t getting a ring as the starter of a team and only has 1 or 2 seasons left in his career. He loves Buffalo and getting a ring here would be the capstone on his career. The way Josh runs, Fitz might be needed and can help win us a Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BisonMan said:

No thanks.... Would rather have a rookie to see how they do.

Fitz is not good enough for this Bills team.

Edited by TBBills