Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

Can we roll back to the tape to the “Haskins isn’t like those other OSU QB’s” from our resident buckeyes?

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So seeing Hurts looks like he is doing it again. 

where is Carson Wentz playing next year. (Isn’t going to be Philly IMO). 

Philly

1 minute ago, Bimmer323i said:

I agree... my whole point being is that you have these commentators and fans talking and acting like Mahomes is on another planet when comparing him To Allen or any other quarter back for that matter and I frankly just don’t see it... 

I like our quarter back and I wouldn’t trade him for anybody💯💯💯

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Who is tense? Seems to me that he was coming after me, if he doesn't like it or me he or she can choose not to respond, its not hard.

you’re not fooling anyone - you were wrong and were corrected, didn’t like that and now you’re acting like a child. And please, stick around and keep impressing us with your football knowledge.

5 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Smh, keep talking newbie, I like it just fine over here. Seems I struck a nerve?

Lord....you now how stupid these intra thread squabbles look?.....someone be a hero and let it go

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I agree... my whole point being is that you have these commentators and fans talking and acting like Mahomes is on another planet when comparing him To Allen or any other quarter back for that matter and I frankly just don’t see it... 

Mahomes has Kelce...we have Knox. That is the main difference. As good as KCs WR group is, I think we are just as good in different ways.

Might want to give their RBs a nod but ours do pretty well and are exceptional pass blockers.

Edited by Big Turk

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Can we roll back to the tape to the “Haskins isn’t like those other OSU QB’s” from our resident buckeyes?

Philly

I guess with a Rookie Deal Philly could do that. I think they deal Wentz though. 

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Mahomes has Kelce...we have Knox. That is the main difference. As good as KCs WR group is, I think we are just as good in different ways.

Might want to give their RBs a nod but ours do pretty well and are exceptional pass blockers.

True that.... The way we’ve been playing lately if we were to play KC tomorrow I’m pretty confident we would beat them what do you think???