Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

12 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

To me the only difference between Mahomes and Allen is Mahomes has one more year experience and a super bowl under his belt other than that I’ve watched enough of Mahomes this year and I can’t see where he is head and shoulders above Allen the way some people are making him out to be.... When I watch both of them they almost look dead even to me... Allen is bigger stronger and has a better arm that much I do know....

Mahommes throws a more accurate deep ball. Allen is a better runner.  Mahommes has 4 fewer interceptions and 4 fewer lost fumbles.  

They are very close but Mahomes is just a little more careful with the football with a year more experience and a legendary play caller. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'd prefer to see another source confirming this number but that's pretty crazy if true.

That is how good he is....at the last millisecond Mahomes calculates a likely interception and puts some voodoo juju spin karma on the pass to make it uncatchable. JA can only dream of these skills.

• Haha (+1) 1

Watching a lot of the other games today, I am not sure we fully appreciate just how damn good we are on offense game in and game out...

We make things look so easy, like playing pitch and catch a lot of times. We move the ball up and down the field at will. We convert 3rd down at will it seems even if it's 3rd and 15. We almost never punt. 

Even in games where things might not be going great, it's like they flip a switch like they did against Pittsburgh and the game is over in the blink of an eye.

Our offense is just so damn fun to watch and its gotten to the point you almost expect them to score everytime they get itm

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

To me the only difference between Mahomes and Allen is Mahomes has one more year experience and a super bowl under his belt other than that I’ve watched enough of Mahomes this year and I can’t see where he is head and shoulders above Allen the way some people are making him out to be.... When I watch both of them they almost look dead even to me... Allen is bigger stronger and has a better arm that much I do know....

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Mahommes throws a more accurate deep ball. Allen is a better runner.  Mahommes has 4 fewer interceptions and 4 fewer lost fumbles.  

They are very close but Mahomes is just a little more careful with the football with a year more experience and a legendary play caller. 

I’m actually amazed at how many easy throws Mahomes misses, as well as throws where guys have to wait for the the ball instead of him leading his receivers more. Don’t get me wrong he is still one of the best 2 quarterbacks in the game, but his accuracy isn’t as good as what many think it is

7 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

The fact that I only have 1000 less posts than you proves my point. You just proved my point, thank you. Pretty funny that I never really saw you posting during the down years, like I said, new fan.

Relax, no need to be this tense. Others are just telling you that the chance of Jets getting first overall pick is not zero before today and it officially becomes zero after today’s games.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

ah yes questioning my fandom when you didn’t even know a basic fact about your team’s chances at the 1st draft pick, and proceeded to get salty when corrected and started up with the grasping, desperate insults. I’ll say this - you definitely fit the bill of a true blue Jets fan; no faking in you. Why don’t you head over to the Jets board and celebrate the win today? Just kidding I’m sure you’re probably banned from there.

Smh, keep talking newbie, I like it just fine over here. Seems I struck a nerve?

2 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Relax, no need to be this tense. Others are just telling you that the chance of Jets getting first overall pick is not zero before today and it officially becomes zero after today’s games.

Who is tense? Seems to me that he was coming after me, if he doesn't like it or me he or she can choose not to respond, its not hard.

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

I’m actually amazed at how many easy throws Mahomes misses, as well as throws where guys have to wait for the the ball instead of him leading his receivers more. Don’t get me wrong he is still one of the best 2 quarterbacks in the game, but his accuracy isn’t as good as what many think it is

I agree... my whole point being is that you have these commentators and fans talking and acting like Mahomes is on another planet when comparing him To Allen or any other quarter back for that matter and I frankly just don’t see it...