Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Right after the DB dropped the game sealing INT. 

who cares. he didnt throw the pic. allen almost threw a pic in denver 

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Yeah, after the game winning INT was dropped by ATL in the endzone.

sigh......

almost doesnt count in football. try to not have observation bias

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Did the browns even pick up the 1st down after the fumble? I only saw the bit of the game they showed on NFL network game day live. I thought the announcers said that they would have still come up short for the 1st down? Or did I not hear correctly? 

Baker fumbled before gaining the yardage needed. Hunt recovered and did get the necessary yardage. However, in the last two minutes if a player fumbles, only the fumbling player can recover and advance the ball. If a different player on the team recovers, the play is dead at the point of the fumble, not the recovery.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

I admire your optimism but we both know that right or wrong Josh will only be an MVP in our hearts this year.

I say again: Mahomes can have the regular season MVP. I want Josh to be Super Bowl MVP.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, balln said:

who cares. he didnt throw the pic. allen almost threw a pic in denver 

almost doesnt count in football. try to not have observation bias

Trying not to but I really wanted KC to get that loss. Atlanta fumbles in the RZ, drops an INT in the endzone and then misses a ez FG. They and the Dolphins have lived a charmed season for sure this year.

24 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

We are trying to tell you mathematically your terrible team was not out of the running until today and you are clearly too dense to comprehend this. Enjoy your stay chief.

Enjoy my stay? Hmm, guess you don't post often, I like talking to the vets of the board better, you new Bills fans seem to be lacking in something.

58 minutes ago, Process said:

Browns going to miss the playoffs because they lost all of their WRs the day before a very important week 16 game . 

Sucks to say because we are one of the favorites to win the superbowl but youre going to have to put at least a small asterisk on the winner this year. 

No asterisk unless you highlight exceptional contingency planning.  The teams that wins this SB will deserve it like any other year.  

The Browns are not out of it either.  

Edited by Bob in STL