Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Complaining? More so confused. It makes 0 sense and it just smacks of "I want my point proven that Lamar sucks and Allen is better!"

And actually the Bills do have some control over it.... if the Colts win and the Bills rest starters, essentially giving Miami a win next week will most likely mean leave Baltimore out. 

What worries me about your scenario, is that when you surrender momentum to the opponent and then play them again, the odds are that they can/will beat you. I’d rather win out and take my chances in the playoffs with a head of steam.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m completely unattached today. May watch some RedZone, May not. 

Not sure I ever felt like this on a Sunday during the season. Maybe it’s dye to over-exposure this week, maybe that we don’t play til tomorrow, maybe I don’t care about any of the other games.

Nope, it’s all of these things.

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Ridiculous logic.... You want the best match ups. Path of least resistance.... EPSECIALLY this year where home field is not nearly as big an advantage. 

Ravens are probably the worst match up for the Bills. Hopefully Pittsburgh loses Bills rest starters next week and let Miami into the playoffs.

Ridiculous logic is being scared of any team with the way we’re playing. We do our job and we play whose in front of us. We’re a top 5 team in this league and we have no reason to fear anyone. 

My personal preference is to see our AFC East rivals suffer. Every time.

• Like (+1) 2