I may be in minority here but I say we put the dolphins down next week...

Hebert19

I would rather play the starters. If the offense is hot tonight I see no reason to possibly break their momentum and rhythm. I also would prefer to face the dolphins in the playoffs and not Baltimore if possible. 
Ravens are my most feared team, only in the fact if their run game is working its unstoppable. It’s been shown it can be stopped but I’d rather not chance it. 

We are not resting anyone. We need to win 2 games to lock up the 2 seed. There is ZERO way this team sits around just being OK with the 3 or 4 seed. Any team with a brain knows you need to put off facing the Chiefs for as long as possible so being the 2 seed is a necessary goal above all others. Every other team below that should fear us, not the other way around. 

3 minutes ago, Locomark said:

We are not resting anyone. We need to win 2 games to lock up the 2 seed. There is ZERO way this team sits around just being OK with the 3 or 4 seed. Any team with a brain knows you need to put off facing the Chiefs for as long as possible so being the 2 seed is a necessary goal above all others. Every other team below that should fear us, not the other way around. 

Why would they need to put off facing the Chefs?  If the Bills want to make the SB, they'll have to beat them either week 2 or 3 of the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Seems like a lot of cart before the horse talk around here lately...

LOL!  Huh?  The Bills have made the playoffs and are at-worst the 4th seed and will host a playoff game.  The only thing left to decide is whether to pursue the 2nd seed or rest players.

7 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Let's see how tonight's game goes first...

Again troll, even if they lose the next 2 games, they are the 4th seed and host a playoff game.  There is nothing to see.

Edited by Doc