Josh Allen buys his OLine custom golf clubs and golf lessons for Xmas

Big Turk

5 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Hahaha!  What was the gift?

Said to have been personalized grilling tools and a $300 gift certificate to buy steaks

I think the gift giving has gotten a little out of hand when they sabotage your car if they don’t like ‘em, but the take home probably is to do your homework and find out what they might like

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Said to have been personalized grilling tools and a $300 gift certificate to buy steaks

I think the gift giving has gotten a little out of hand when they sabotage your car if they don’t like ‘em, but the take home probably is to do your homework and find out what they might like

Ahhh. Didn’t realize this was a couple years ago. Wonder if he has since stepped up his game. 

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

Ahhh. Didn’t realize this was a couple years ago. Wonder if he has since stepped up his game. 

Not on the field he hasn't. Wonder if the OLine removed all the tires and took them home in response to his in game play.

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I wonder if he figured playing behind that O-line he knows he's not going to get that big second contract so he couldn't afford to get them nicer presents