Kumerow claimed by Saints (now Waived by Saints)

aristocrat

12 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm shocked how many people are upset by this. He had no production other than his td last week. John brown is a way better reciever and I'm assuming he'll be playing Monday night. Diggs, brown and beasley is a lethal combination. 

He played on special teams. He seemed to have a good pair of mitts. Rarely seen him drop passes here/GB. Seems to me that the Saints were being douches knowing the Bills were trying to bring him back. Or maybe thinking GB might claim him. Can’t see them keeping him once Thomas come of IR. 

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

He played on special teams. He seemed to have a good pair of mitts. Rarely seen him drop passes here/GB. Seems to me that the Saints were being douches knowing the Bills were trying to bring him back. Or maybe thinking GB might claim him. Can’t see them keeping him once Thomas come of IR. 

Saints have injuries at WR.  They needed experienced WRs.

33 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

He seemed like better WR depth then Andre Roberts 

Roberts is the KR/PR...not a WR on this team.

buffalo just doesn’t have the room on roster to carry another WR.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I'm shocked how many people are upset by this. He had no production other than his td last week. John brown is a way better reciever and I'm assuming he'll be playing Monday night. Diggs, brown and beasley is a lethal combination. 

There are 3 potential reasons why people are complaining:

1.  Not very football smart

2.  Trolls

3.  Just like to complain about the Bills

This move was known since Brown went on IR and he was signed to the 53.  One TD catch was not going to change the outcome.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I knew we were going to lose kumero the minute he was released there was no way he was making it to the practice squad oh well good for him what we really need is for Isaiah Hodgens to become that kind of player

He has the potential to be.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Playoffs 

I keep telling myself to stop trusting WGR, and I just keep succumbing o'er and o'er.

1 hour ago, Nick the Greek said:

Had no clue who the guy was prior to his TD last week. And I consider myself a diehard Bills fan. 

we have bigger fish to fry people! 

Wait...we have *fish* that actually fry people somehow? This I gotta see

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Saints just grabbed him for info when they play us in the SuperBowl.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm sure they knew Brown would be back this week PRIOR to the Denver game. They probably activated Kumerow and played him because it was already determined that he would be released after that game, so they gave him a good last hurrah.

We have plenty of depth at the position. And we got along fine on special teams before he got here.