Kumerow claimed by Saints (now Waived by Saints)

aristocrat

1 hour ago, GymShorts84 said:

I wouldn’t expect him to but, can’t he decline? He would have to think he’s be called up for the Bills very soon. 

I guess the active roster pay with NO would make it a no-brainer. Maybe they call ahead of time, like they did with Andre Roberts in the preseason, to ensure he’d sign. 

No, he can’t decline. Plus, his path to playing time in Buffalo is looking bleak. He wasn’t going to see offensive snaps. He’s better off on another team right now. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Can he theoretically be taken from any team every week if he is released from an active roster?  Or does he have to stay with the Saints for a minimum time. 

Good question... if they signed him from our practice squad, they need to to count him as part of their 53 man roster for 3 weeks minimum (or ‘til the end of the season).

For a waiver claim, I’m not sure!

Absolutely hilarious seeing Bills fans getting bent out of shape over losing our 6th WR to a waiver claim. Makes me long for the days when we were singing the praises of grabbing the Duke out of Canadian Siberia like he was some sort of answer to our WR woes. How far we’ve come.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1