Kumerow claimed by Saints (now Waived by Saints)

aristocrat

32 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

but do you have a high football IQ? that's the real question.

And is he keen on metrics, that’s what I want to know... 

😁

my son is all upset they released Kumerow. and i agree he could be a decent option. but as i told him, what were they supposed to do, release John Brown? not happening, and you can’t mess with the rest of a successful roster.  so as others have stated, maybe he clears waivers and gets signed to the PS.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, sonyab1974 said:

No. Can’t they keep both? 

No they cant... not enough room for both. Jake was signed to active roster only because Brown got hurt. Now that Brown is back we will likely try to add him back to practice squad. And if we have nothing to play for in week 17 then Kumerow will likely be a practice squad call up and could potentially start actoss from Gabe Davis.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

No they cant... not enough room for both. Jake was signed to active roster only because Brown got hurt. Now that Brown is back we will likely try to add him back to practice squad. And if we have nothing to play for in week 17 then Kumerow will likely be a practice squad call up and could potentially start actoss from Gabe Davis.

Can they add him back to regular roster again during the season?  I thought they couldn't do that.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Would have to pass Covid protocol and woudn't be  on their roster until after the regular season ended.

Our GM is playing 4D chess again to open a spot for Brown 

A playoff team could do it though.

JMF, you need to watch Star Trek again with Spock and Kirk, it’s 3D Chess.

Well, Beane can resign him to the practice squad and release someone if necessary, but it absolutely indicates:

SMOKE IS BACK!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

Can they add him back to regular roster again during the season?  I thought they couldn't do that.

Pretty sure he can still be a call up with the expanded roster with Corona virus happening.... pretty sure anyone can be called up for a week. Just cause you called up doesnt mean you are signed to active roster.

12 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

And they Hired a new HC who didn’t want him. And then let him sit on our PS all season. They are not going to claim him. Those are the realities he will be back on the PS in 72 hours 

LeFleur was the Head Coach there when he played for them last year too. 

I agree though, doubt they claim him. They had injuries at receiver last year.

Green Bay does not seem to consider Aaron Rodgers opinion on changes.

He was very mad on Van Pelt being gone and again he thought Kumerow was reliable player they should have kept but signed Robert Foster instead and did not use or protect him allowing Washington Team Football to sign in.

I would think in similar circumstances Josh would not find out via media.