Kumerow claimed by Saints (now Waived by Saints)

aristocrat

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, likely because Brown will be back.  He should land back on the PS.

Smoky Brown back on the field!  Kumerow will be back on the practice squad unless the Packers pick him up.

Edited by Big Turk

32 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

if brown gets activated from the IR someone has to go.  So who should it be.

Yeah I def agree with it, just weird for the guy. Career spikes up with a TD. 4 days later, he's on waivers. But our receiver corpse is a tough roster to crack..... such is the life of a fringe nfl player though

Wow seems like a strange move, I thought he looked really good & all reports I've read say he's good on special teams too. Maybe the Bills have some kind of financial arrangement so he'll stick around & move to the PS if some other team wants to claim him. Not sure how all that works & what would be legal, etc. As reported on this board Aron Rodgers was high on him so have to see if they scoop him back up.

47 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I heard Green Bay really wanted him back at one point......lets see if we can get him back on the practice squad.

Smoke must be tack.......get ready for the rain Patriots

If they really wanted him they could have signed him off our practice squad prior to 2nd Dec.  

No more Free Moves down for Kumerow (already did it twice). Have to expose him to waivers. Let’s go Smoke get up to playing speed while not having any setbacks. 

smart doing it late in the week. He won’t be able to clear COVID protocols fast enough for any other team this week almost assuring he passes waivers untouched. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Damn weird sequence. Hopefully practice squad guy

Sort of a cool moment for Buffalo though. He gets to pick his team now. He just caught a TD with the high flying Bills and got off a plane with thousands of people screaming for him behind a fence. But he is a hometown Wisco boy, and GB seemed upset we nabbed him off the PS, plus they have Rogers with a big expectation for a deep push in the playoffs. 

If nobody signs him to an active roster, him picking Buffalo over GB for the PS would be pretty "cool" moment as a fan base. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

Would have to pass Covid protocol and woudn't be  on their roster until after the regular season ended.

Our GM is playing 4D chess again to open a spot for Brown 

A playoff team could do it though.

Packers?

• Like (+1) 1