Yeah, Mayfield up in Madden to an (now 84) while that piece of **** Allen (now an 85) because you know...Madden

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/player-ratings

Go:

Filters

Position

check quarterback

Scroll down and hit done

then hit apply

My goodness they are so quite simply the worst at EA Tiburon.

Allen 10th rated QB.  AFC Pro Bowler.

Edit: tied for 10th.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

EA had something going with Madden 25 and the Ignite engine. Focusing on physics simulation while also adding back content to Franchise mode. If they just would have built off of it, think what we could have now. 

Things kept going downhill when they went with the Frostbite engine and animation heavy.

Still a fun game, but I stopped caring so much about it. 

Edited by delirious
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, delirious said:

EA had something going with Madden 25 and the Ignite engine. Focusing on physics simulation while also adding back content to Franchise mode. If they just would have built off of it, think what we could have now. 

Things kept going downhill when they went with the Frostbite engine and animation heavy.

delirious...it is fun.

Playing since the old Genesis days.

funny thing  is in years past I would adjust Bills QBs to 85 because they were so poor.

Just one more point overall and I’ll never have to touch it again in Madden 21.

😂

GO bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/player-ratings

Go:

Filters

Position

check quarterback

Scroll down and hit done

then hit apply

My goodness they are so quite simply the worst at EA Tiburon.

Allen 10th rated QB.  AFC Pro Bowler.

Edit: tied for 10th.

It’s Christmas morning, this is no way to live 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If you use the power-up Allen card it goes to 93 w/gunslinger  and is a monster (esp throwing to my 93 Diggs power-up card). Literally to only reason to play is to build up my Bills team as much as possible, the online game sucks the past few years. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, delirious said:

That's the last version I bought, because the hall of fame edition came with streaming Sunday Ticket. I bought every madden from 05-08 and then stopped for a bit (so basically the hey day) and Madden 25 just wasn't that good...so crazy it's viewed as the last good madden game!

Micro transactions and card packs killed the game, plus being forced to shoehorn a sports game onto a fps engine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I have a hacked ROM of Tecmo Superbowl based on the 2019 season on my NES Mini. Allen is criminally underrated in that too. His accuracy is so bad that he overthrows guys by 20 yards sometimes & he's barely faster than average QBs.

• Like (+1) 1