Allen can throw it 100+ yards, claims Zack Moss

MJS

Zack Moss speculates that Josh Allen could throw the football 100 plus yards.

“Probably 100 yards … plus, I think, if he just wants to zip it instead of putting air … on the ball, I think he can probably throw it 100-plus. His arm is just— I mean, he has a top-five arm. He’s super strong, and he knows how to use his body to help him get a lot of throws off and stuff like that, so I would say 100-plus.”

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/josh-allen-can-throw-a-football-over-100-yards-bills-running-back-zack-moss-claims/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

The thing that honestly amazes me the most is when Allen was talking about his mechanics and how his hips weren't firing correctly when throwing the ball when training with Palmer.  When talking about mechanics of a throwing motion knowing that a lot of the power comes from the hips/legs when you throw the ball and he said he was able to throw it 80+ yards prior to getting his mechanics fixed.  Just that fact shows how strong his arms is.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Total brown nose... 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

That's not a claim, it's a guess.

It is literally a claim.

Definition: "an assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt."

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Last thing we need is to see him prove it and leave his arm hanging from one strand of a tendon.

😄

Leave it for Sundays, Mondays, Saturdays and Tuesdays Josh.

Queue Chuck Norris analogies here...I’ll start—Allen’s arm is so strong that deodorant puts “essence of Allen” on itself to stay fresh...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

That's all well and good but I'd rather have players focusing on the goal not trying to hype what is readily apparent to Bills fans, and a growing number of "expert" analysts who had recently been skeptical that Allen could develop better accuracy.

Post AFC East clinching lockerroom speech the message from Coach was  "Stay humble and hungry."  Nothing remotely humble in his LAMP.  I don't need a spotlight aimed at Allen to see what he's capable of.  Specifically, I mean Josh Allen is converting his previous doubters into BILLievers in the only way I think Bills Mafia deserves the narrative to be changed. By going out there and getting the job done, not speculating on what really has no bearing on finishing this season on the terms they set for themselves.

Accolades are starting to pile up for Allen and the Bills and they are earned. I have no doubts about Allen leading this team to the AFCCG.  I personally want it to be against KC with Mahomes playing well. Winning over a team playing its best is the way you shatter existing bias and earn respect. I expect this years team to turn the tables on KC, and I'm talking about when the Chiefs upset the favored Bills to play against GB in SB I. Long past time to avenge that loss and start writing a new chapter of history for our cherished team.

• Like (+1) 2

Yea poetic justice would be Chiefs take a late lead then pin the Bills deep on ensuing kickoff. Josh steps into a safe pocket as our WRs converge to different points of EZ Josh launches a 100+ yd Hail Mary to Gabe Davis to win as time expires.  After the game the weekly sign could just read Just Win, Baby! Held up by Allen on one side Davis on the other -- modifying history to be more favorable to the Bills.

Edited by KarmicReset
spelling errors

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Last thing we need is to see him prove it and leave his arm hanging from one strand of a tendon.

😄

Leave it for Sundays, Mondays, Saturdays and Tuesdays Josh.

The sooner Allen and Mahomes have a throwing distance contest, the better!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1