Explosion In Nashville Believed to be a intentional

Tiberius

Big bomb, but luckily no one killed. The timing is interesting, the place is interesting but what is the point? Who is trying to make a statement? 

The underwear bomber died died this year, he was the 2009 Christmas Day bomber who failed in his attempt to blow up an airliner. Perhaps a connection? 

https://www.wxyz.com/news/2009-detroit-christmas-day-underwear-bomber-dead-white-house-confirms

Authorities were called to the area around 6 a.m. local time to respond to a report of “shots fired” on 2nd Avenue North, Metro Nashville Police Department spokesperson Don Aaron said at a morning news briefing.

When they arrived, Aaron said, they didn’t see immediate evidence of gunshots but encountered a “suspicious” RV parked near the AT&T office building, the tallest skyscraper in the state, and called a bomb squad to assist.

Officers went door to door, telling residents to evacuate, even turning around one man who was out walking his dog, Aaron said. Moments later, around 6:30 a.m., the blast went off near the intersection of 2nd Avenue N and Commerce Street, smashing windows, signs and garage doors in the city’s Arts District and sending a ball of bright orange flames into the sky.

My guess is it is probably a meth lab. Probably something spilled in transit and driver panicked. Best time to move a lab is when no one is out on the road.  

The "shots fired" is probably the initial ignition of the precursor. 

6 minutes ago, dpberr said:

My guess is it is probably a meth lab. Probably something spilled in transit and driver panicked. Best time to move a lab is when no one is out on the road.  

The "shots fired" is probably the initial ignition of the precursor. 

Or Tim McVeigh type attack. Who knows? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Or Tim McVeigh type attack. Who knows? 

I don't know. A bomb leaves a ton of evidence that can be traced pretty easily. Why would someone bomb an empty street filled with solid brick buildings with no one around? That just doesn't make a lot of sense off the top of my head.

Happy holidays to everyone regardless of the news we are commenting on.  

14 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I don't know. A bomb leaves a ton of evidence that can be traced pretty easily. Why would someone bomb an empty street filled with solid brick buildings with no one around? That just doesn't make a lot of sense off the top of my head.

I don’t know, but they did. Maybe it was an attack on AT&T? Something to do with 5G ?? 

And Happy Holidays to you too 

15 hours ago, dpberr said:

Maybe it was a terrorist that had a Scrooge like experience and wanted to be polite.

BTW....I almost forgot on this anniversary after this crazy year to pay tribute....

EqDe4tWXEAIBeVH?format=jpg&name=small

• Like (+1) 1