Bills wide receivers buy WR coach Chad Hall a new truck for Christmas (video)

Logic

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Didn't see this posted anywhere else. 

How cool is this?!

The players must really love this dude. Diggs already called him the best coach he's ever had. Guess the others must feel the same way!

Wow, just wow! How can you not love this team?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

It was an indoor event that violated the maximum number of people that should be allowed in a space according to the local law as well as not wearing masks. 

This was a small group a people that are outdoors so I think it's a pretty big difference. 

Agreed. Completely different. Obviously it's ridiculous to think our guys would be fined for this and I don't think they will be. Just pointing out that just because you are doing a good deed doesn't automatically put you in the clear from punishment. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Didn't see this posted anywhere else. 

How cool is this?!

The players must really love this dude. Diggs already called him the best coach he's ever had. Guess the others must feel the same way!

Logic, thank you so much for finding this video.  What a special team.  First the snowball fight encouraged by Mr. Pegula (those guys must be from the south as they don’t know how to pack a snowball), then the 12 days of Xmas, now this truck.  I love this team.  I’m gonna g to finish every post today with Merry Christmas Everyone.  Hopefully Santa is good to you’re family today.

Very nice

Josh got all the O Line custom golf clubs.

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

They must not love him to much... they got him a Ford.

I guess you have never seen the commercials......95% of Ford Trucks are still on the road...........the rest made it home ;) 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Augie said:

But Josh also bought lessons!    

You could spend BILLIONS on lessons and still have a group of lousy golfers!   :)

Paralysis through analysis ;)

A wise friend of my fathers who was a PGA club pro and instructor once told me that.

He also told me I had one of the ugliest swings he had ever seen ;) 

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gabe Davis also contributed to the prosthetic legs for the kid who they sent to Disney (with Milano). He’s not on some giant contract, which as you say is pretty classy. 

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players. His generosity will fit in perfect with Bills Mafia

• Like (+1) 2

At least they didn't f**k it up and buy him a Chevy Silverico or the Italian pick up truck!😁

Depending on trim that is probably pushing north of $70,000. Good on those dudes, this team has the "it" factor for sure!

4 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

They must not love him to much... they got him a Ford.

They must love supporting American labor, most Government Motors products are made in Mexico and China, and almost all their trucks are made in Mexico for that matter. Ram is now owned by Fiat, so they are now an Italian pick up truck company. Ford is the last true American made truck.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Rubes said:

That's so cool! You can't help but love this team.

Then there's this follow-up...

Is that true? Or is it just a troll?

Hard to say.  I think the intensive protocols say the players can't get together outside the facility "for any reason" (but it's not clear to me whether that's when the facility is closed, or at any time).  The original protocol prohibited more than 3 players getting together outside the facility.

So if they were spending the evening at his house that would be a violation.  But if they're just dropping off a Christmas gift briefly, only Scrooge could call that a violation.  Except for the two leading him out with a hoodie over his head, it looks as though they've spaced themselves out.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Rubes said:

That's so cool! You can't help but love this team.

Then there's this follow-up...

Is that true? Or is it just a troll?

This Ladies and Gentlemen is a person who would always find a problem or something to complain about, no matter how good/positive the event.

Listen kids, Don’t be an Andy Dickh@rd (sp?)

Edited by DaggersEOD
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

At least they didn't f**k it up and buy him a Chevy Silverico or the Italian pick up truck!😁

Depending on trim that is probably pushing north of $70,000. Good on those dudes, this team has the "it" factor for sure!

They must love supporting American labor, most Government Motors products are made in Mexico and China, and almost all their trucks are made in Mexico for that matter. Ram is now owned by Fiat, so they are now an Italian pick up truck company. Ford is the last true American made truck.

Toyota Tundra has about same domestic content as F series trucks. At least a quarter of their components are made in China, México, Germany etc. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Mango said:

Right?! I think that’s a 250 and sure fully loaded. I’d put that higher than 60k probably 75ish.

I was thinking about Josh’s OL gift when I saw this. Golf clubs are nice, but hell, even if he bought 15 sets of them, they sure as hell didn’t cost the same as a new F-250. His WR showed him up. Haha.

Custom golf clubs can run 5k a set, could be pretty comparable.

5 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Paralysis through analysis ;)

A wise friend of my fathers who was a PGA club pro and instructor once told me that.

He also told me I had one of the ugliest swings he had ever seen ;) 

That must have made you feel very..........................special!    :)

• Haha (+1) 1

This is a great gift. Awesome to see. I wonder what car/truck he was driving before.

I still remember seeing charles clay at best buy talking with an employee checking out some virtual reality stuff and asking how many they have in stock and without hesitation saying ill take them all. This was when it first came out and just was astounded by how much he was dropping so quickly/easily