Josh Allen Greatest Fears

Warcodered

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Letting down his teammates, letting down the people and organization that picked him, and sharks.

That was pretty funny.  "I'm told it's a one in a million chance that we'll even see a shark.  But I'm from Firebaugh.  I had no offers out of high school.  I'd say there's a 1 in a million chance that I'm sitting here right now" 

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Well now I want to watch that episode of Draft Academy and cant find it on ESPN+.

Same here. I went to watch Draft Academy on ESPN+ and it isn’t there... they only show the 2019 season as an option and even then you can’t watch those episodes.

Anyone have any idea where to find it? 

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

His greatest fear is makiing sure he looks good in his first State Farm commercial. 

I'd guess geico. A few offices in Buffalo and the suburbs. 

Also kind of funny, both Mahomes and Rodgers are in state farm commercials and Arizona has "state farm stadium". 

No point to it, just funny. 

14 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That was pretty funny.  "I'm told it's a one in a million chance that we'll even see a shark.  But I'm from Firebaugh.  I had no offers out of high school.  I'd say there's a 1 in a million chance that I'm sitting here right now" 

🤺 Touche, Josh!

14 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Same here. I went to watch Draft Academy on ESPN+ and it isn’t there... they only show the 2019 season as an option and even then you can’t watch those episodes.

Anyone have any idea where to find it? 

Jordan Palmer nailed us exactly, didn't he? 

Bills Mafia per Palmer: "There's some content on Josh Allen that I haven't seen? They're going to flood that."

Palmer on Josh Allen (after story about Josh shutting down the Cali guide "No You Won't"): "He's a sweetheart..but I wouldn't mess with him."

Kyle Allen: "I wouldn't mess with his brother..or his Dad...(pause) I wouldn't mess with any of his family, to be honest with you."

• Haha (+1) 1